• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 1.0 Unrestored on eBay

101 posts in this topic

$12,595, but west coast bidders must include $2 extra.

I know low grade 2.5 copies fetch at least $12K so I'm kind of surprised this copy hasn't sold yet as its been listed a few times. Although I think this is the first time the listing has shown pics when it was previously in a slabb. Who is going to manup?

This book is making the rounds. From Rochester, MI to Louisville, KY . . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-31-Cgc-1-0-/250919156461?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a6bf27aed

Audaciously described as 'I am open to offers off the bay and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.'

Perhaps eBay should exercise their right to zing him hard.

When I emailed the previous owner in MI, prior to the listing popping up in KY, regarding a most general question about the DC#33, he declined to even reply back to me. Which only adds to the odd nature this listing has popped up under two different sellers with similarly written descriptions, only to be canceled shortly after listing has started.

It was listed and pulled twice already as far as I know. Now it's listed for a third time.

Very shady.

Is that another person offering this copy which was pullled twice. hm

I've lost track, its either that same second seller again, or a new third seller. hm

I'll try and look it up later.

It was listed and pulled twice already as far as I know. Now it's listed for a third time.

Very shady.

I've lost track, its either that same second seller again, or a new third seller. hm

I'm thinking of listing it next week. You want to take the week after?

Very shady.

I'm thinking of listing it next week. You want to take the week after?

I thought I was next.

Very shady.

It's been an overwhelming months of books to view. :grin: