• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

small GA book find sold, anyone know more details?

35 posts in this topic

I'm curious, I didn't see this mentioned in here, but did anyone happen to make an auction in Somerset, NJ last Thur, there was a small GA OO collection being sold and I could not make it to the auction... But I'm wondering what the final hammer was on the books, or grades, if anyone went for inspection :)

Some photos I received from the auctioneer... Books look ok (some good, some eh), but from a small photo what can ya really tell? And could the photos be any worse for showing the Actions?

comics1.jpg

comics2.jpg

comics3.jpg

comics4.jpg

comics5.jpg

I'm curious, I didn't see this mentioned in here, but did anyone happen to make an auction in Somerset, NJ last Thur, there was a small GA OO collection being sold and I could not make it to the auction...

I hope they didn't get any old-timey lemonade on the comics after placing them on the porch swing.

I hope they didn't get any old-timey lemonade on the comics after placing them on the porch swing.

lol, i loved the swing playing a prominent role in every photo

That's a killer haul of books. Wish I would have known about it. I'd have gone up and taken a run at it
+1 I'd book a flight for those books if I thought no one else knew about them.

screw the comics, I want that couch !
I think that's my mother in laws couch. :o

:insane: Screw the mother in-law, I want the couch.

:baiting:

Actually, I have too many couches. Do you have a pic of your mother in-law

in a fern patterned dress?

No fern dress. :sorry:

Karima20Lara20Croft.jpg