• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

At all of NYCC, Gator and Filter had the best books

81 posts in this topic

But that should come as no surprise. Yes I felt they had a better selection than Metropolis or Harley etc. And they are much more approachable than other dealers. Well done guys! Was great to meet you and chat about books.

(worship)

Ankur

Gator and Filter lists most things on the buy sell boards. I was really surprised at the lack of any decent material at the show. Seriously wasnt worth the trip/parking etc. I can see all of those books online.

Thanks ankur. Had a lot of fun setting up. I think we have a pretty good selection and really appreciate and enjoyed your visit!

Agreed on the best books over there. Also had a great time meeting you and everyone else. Just got home loooong day

Thanks ankur. Had a lot of fun setting up. I think we have a pretty good selection and really appreciate and enjoyed your visit!

Agreed on the best books over there. Also had a great time meeting you and everyone else. Just got home loooong day

I wish someone would post a picture of their wall books!

I took 2 pics even though i said i was going to take one of every dealers wall books doh! 1 was of the action 9.0 and the other was of a dog dressed as captain america (still not sure what one I like better)

I took 2 pics even though i said i was going to take one of every dealers wall books doh! 1 was of the action 9.0 and the other was of a dog dressed as captain america (still not sure what one I like better)

Which would you rather have?

comiccon004.jpg

OR

comiccon002.jpg

You didnt take pics of any of the early actions or the tec 27, 29, cap 1 gator had on display!

I know right some of the nicest books ive ever seen and i take 1 blurry pic of a comic and 1 amazing pick of a dog lol

Gator and Adam had incredible books for sure. I always enjoy spending time at their booth - they make you feel at home whether you're buying from the boxes or the wall.

Overall I thought there was really good material at the show. A Four Color 4 sold on Friday (when was the last time you saw one of those) and I found a Silver Streak 6 buried under a TMNT slab that I grabbed yesterday.

Always love coming to NYC.

If someone would tell me how to upload from my phone I would

If Rox (Rachel) wasn't secluded in her Starbuck's batcave trying to reach her daily word count this morning I'm pretty sure that she could guide you through it; she's great with this stuff. Sadly, I'm techno-challenged when it comes to cell phone applications. :sorry:

We should be back over to the Javits Center before noon today; maybe she can offer some suggestions then for uploading your photos. (thumbs u

Gator and Adam had incredible books for sure. I always enjoy spending time at their booth - they make you feel at home whether you're buying from the boxes or the wall.

Overall I thought there was really good material at the show. A Four Color 4 sold on Friday (when was the last time you saw one of those) and I found a Silver Streak 6 buried under a TMNT slab that I grabbed yesterday.

Silver Streak 6 under a TMNT? One of my favorite books. NICE find! (worship)

Silver Streak 6 under a TMNT? One of my favorite books. NICE find! (worship)

I had looked at the book that morning, i wish I had the dough for it! I also wish I had been smart enough to tuck it under the TMNT slab to hide it! I'm glad you nabbed it Josh, it had great paper.