• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Comics feedback thread (Yup..it's started)

135 posts in this topic

Bought an ASM #1 from Brock (and a couple others) - he was professional, excellent in communicating, keeping me up to date on things and a generally all-around good guy with the sale.

And, let me tell you - when Brock says: "presents well for the grade" he is not kidding. I am not only happy with my purchases, but I was extremely happy with how great the books looked when I got them.

I'll be doing business with him again for sure.

Brock was awesome, great communicator and helped me out big time when I needed funding for another obsessive search for a book...

He picked up a nice CGC silver age from me, and it was a pleasure to deal with him. :D

Just wanted to leave a thank you to Brock for making some of my 1st purchases on the boards fun, simple and most worth it. Great packing of the slabs, I now have a house full of empty boxes, bubble wrap and packing peanuts! Just what was needed for the big trip across the pond. Thanks again