• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

Im tellin you guys, we just need to make it an all SS VCC and people can buy/sell/trade like normal.

No trades( cuz i aint got mess) , but ive bought two books (thumbs u

You should have suggested that before we started. :makepoint:

Theres always next time! It can be a work in progress. Many thanks for organizing it regardless, ive bought some fun books. :)

Here's what I've noticed. If you don't have exactly what someone is looking for, you're out of luck with 95% of everyone here. I've made two deals so far in both cases we found items in each others' posts and made a deal. No "yeah, but what else do you have?" but rather "I like that, do you see anything you like?"

You're not going to give me trinkets and get Manhattan.

Here's what I've noticed. If you don't have exactly what someone is looking for, you're out of luck with 95% of everyone here. I've made two deals so far in both cases we found items in each others' posts and made a deal. No "yeah, but what else do you have?" but rather "I like that, do you see anything you like?"

Where the hell is all your stuff? I got a txt yesterday that you had good mess up. Now, nattafinga! WTF?

Answer your PM's. :makepoint:

Where the hell is all your stuff? I got a txt yesterday that you had good mess up. Now, nattafinga! WTF?

I gave up. It was an exercise in futility.

Lesson learned. I'll stay away now.

I gave up. It was an exercise in futility.

Lesson learned. I'll stay away now.

???