• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

One piece of advice for everyone. Don't try to trade easy to get books for hard to get books. It will only cause hurt feelings. Also, if you have posted stuff that you don't want, you really need to evaluate whether anyone else is going to want it here. This forum is made up of a large percentage of fairly well connected and long standing SS mavens. Remember that as well. Most of all just have fun and keep an open mind.

I have two trades done and three PMs worth of stuff to go through when I get back to Ohio. Trades are the best! Have fun and Happy thanksgiving to all.

All very good points.

One piece of advice for everyone. Don't try to trade easy to get books for hard to get books. It will only cause hurt feelings. Also, if you have posted stuff that you don't want, you really need to evaluate whether anyone else is going to want it here. This forum is made up of a large percentage of fairly well connected and long standing SS mavens. Remember that as well. Most of all just have fun and keep an open mind.

I have two trades done and three PMs worth of stuff to go through when I get back to Ohio. Trades are the best! Have fun and Happy thanksgiving to all.

Great minds and good looking guys think alike...

Seems to me you two are saying very different this. Part of the reason I have not made it a priority to post my books. :)

Great minds and good looking guys think alike...

Seems to me you two are saying very different this. Part of the reason I have not made it a priority to post my books. :)

Your books are make believe till I see them...