• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, ygogolak said:

That's an editorial. One person constitutes "nobody other than comic speculators" now? Much like one sale defines all previous and future sales I guess.

Guess you missed the petition at the end with nearly 40,000 signatures already.  

Probably none of whom are comic book speculators.  :shy:

-J.

On 8/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, Jaydogrules said:

Guess you missed the petition at the end with nearly 40,000 signatures already.  

Probably none of whom are comic book speculators.  :shy:

-J.

Correct, read two paragraphs that were an opinion of one person and stopped.

But is this the petition you're talking about? It's the one linked in the article.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 40,000!
At 40,000 signatures, this petition becomes one of the top signed on Change.org!

On 8/3/2021 at 7:57 AM, ygogolak said:

Correct, read two paragraphs that were an opinion of one person and stopped.

But is this the petition you're talking about? It's the one linked in the article.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 40,000!
At 40,000 signatures, this petition becomes one of the top signed on Change.org!

:roflmao:Click the link and give it a second to populate, dude.

-J.

On 8/2/2021 at 6:53 PM, littledoom said:

Killmonger is the perfect replacement. Redemption 

They would have to resurrect him in the MCU first. The three surviving characters moviegoers would be familiar with would be Shuri, M'Baku & W'Kabi. I wouldn't mind seeing those three compete for the title with Shuri coming out on top somehow.2c

On 8/2/2021 at 3:39 PM, Tnexus said:

I think Shuri is the obvious choice, but I can absolutely see Feige dropping some red herrings to throw people off the scent. My money is on one of the bodyguards.

I think the question has to be what is left to be told of the Black Panther character?  If Chadwick would have lived I think they could have squeezed out a couple more movies but I really don't think a new movie with a new Black Panther will do well in the theaters.  They did the impossible and made a C character like Black Panther a house hold name but I'd say it's time to move on after the death of the lead.

Edited by 1Cool

On 8/3/2021 at 1:41 PM, 1Cool said:

I think the question has to be what is left to be told of the Black Panther character?  If Chadwick would have lived I think they could have squeezed out a couple more movies but I really don't think a new movie with a new Black Panther will do well in the theaters.  They did the impossible and made a C character like Black Panther a house hold name but I'd say it's time to move on after the death of the lead.

I have a feeling they are going to use the next BP movie to springboard to Namor/Atlantis and move on from there.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, kairos70 said:

They would have to resurrect him in the MCU first. The three surviving characters moviegoers would be familiar with would be Shuri, M'Baku & W'Kabi. I wouldn't mind seeing those three compete for the title with Shuri coming out on top somehow.2c

You should write a screen play because thats how I think it will go down.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:40 PM, Wolverinex said:

Excellent actor too. 

Isn't Michael B Jordan playing Superman in an upcoming movie or something like that? I'd be hard pressed to see him able to do both.

On 8/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, Jaydogrules said:

Doing a storyline that lasted all of 5 seconds in the comics, just to check a box, is a disservice to the history and importance of the actual Black Panther.  

That was the author's point. 

So, Marvel will do one "respectful" movie without T'challa, a movie that will be lucky to make half of what the first one did, and then will use the Multiverse to recast for the third.  

-J.

They should cast Sebastian Stan as the Black Panther.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:54 PM, fastballspecial said:

You should write a screen play because thats how I think it will go down.

There have already been details that have come out that it is setup like this. I think it will be more of a team with Shuri / BP, M'Baku and some other key players.