• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

That is one aspect of Walking Dead that I thoroughly enjoy... When characters die, they stay that way ;) while Carl's injury was out there, it was a cross shot, that never hit his brain. xxxxxxxxx took one straight through, and he had his guts tire out hm pretty sure it's over for him :grin:

:sumo:

Edited by voorhees

he's not dead yet.....if a kid can have half his head removed and still walk around with a large bandaid on it, a little arrow won't stop xxxxxxxxxx.

Spoiler warnings. Please guys. (thumbs u

+1

he's not dead yet.....if a kid can have half his head removed and still walk around with a large bandaid on it, a little arrow won't stop xxxxxxxxxx.

+1

For how long?

It's only logical....if Jesus is going to be number two then we don't need some doof in camo pants do we?

Jesus is going to be number one when he leads the hilltop against Governor Rick and his army of evil.

+1

For how long?

Until the hardcover, book 8, comes out in October!

+1

For how long?

:o

+1

For how long?

I think it would only be fair...I mean I know we shouldn't talk about issue #49 either, for the people waiting for Compendium 2 :thumbsup:

Jim

"oooooo cause he's back, the man behind the mask, and he's outta control he's back...."

+1

For how long?

I think it would only be fair...I mean I know we shouldn't talk about issue #49 either, for the people waiting for Compendium 2 :thumbsup:

Jim

Apologies for the spoilers :foryou:

+1

For how long?

Jim

I was just teasing (trying to be funny)

Jim

+1

For how long?

Jim

Jim

FAIL... :foryou:

They should atleast take the WD conversation to the WD threads. I intentionally avoid those because I've switched from single issues to the hardcovers and don't want to read the spoilers.

They should atleast take the WD conversation to the WD threads. I intentionally avoid those because I've switched from single issues to the hardcovers and don't want to read the spoilers.

I always thought this was a 2nd Walking Dead thread (especially after the 2nd season ended)...with small side conversations...

+1

For how long?

Jim

Jim

It worked. I laughed. I'll use spoilers for a week tops. I didn't notice I was in the wrong thread.

I always thought this was a 2nd Walking Dead thread (especially after the 2nd season ended)...with small side conversations...

\well, what else were we supposed to talk about? walking dead was the HOTTEST book in the world. of course it's gonna take up most of the posts here too.

+1

For how long?

Jim

Jim

It worked. I laughed. I'll use spoilers for a week tops. I didn't notice I was in the wrong thread.

9 times out of 10, I forget that this is NOT the Walking Dead thread when I start reading the posts doh!

So how about that Saga series :grin: