• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Spawn 185 B&W

Just sold on eBay for 2,076.25!

WOW!

It was also in raw condition. I'd say no better than VF tops.

:o

how do you fix my links?

I'm a Iphone insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Errrm I saved it an a different format and uploaded it so I could link it. I haven't got a scooby as to how you are linking in *.com file format from an iphone. You will have to clue me/us in to what you are doing in Safari?

edit: back browsed ... looks like there is no need

Edited by Garf

3) While I don't think anyone in their right mind was paying $10 a pop for Batman 13 given that every shop in NYC seemingly has a ton of them...

Just one data point, but I went to two stores today, and both were cleaned out of Batman #13s as well as Batgirls.

Anyone else think Catwoman was as under ordered as Batgirl was?

Yes, and Catwoman sales numbers are about 10K less than Batgirl, so it should be even more scarce. I've already had one dealer tell me my order was delayed until November, so I cancelled it, then he relisted them at $14.99

It was the first AND LAST time I ever order from him/them/whatever they are.

Anyone else think Catwoman was as under ordered as Batgirl was?

Yes, and Catwoman sales numbers are about 10K less than Batgirl, so it should be even more scarce. I've already had one dealer tell me my order was delayed until November, so I cancelled it, then he relisted them at $14.99

It was the first AND LAST time I ever order from him/them/whatever they are.

wow that is ridiculous. what an . find him in the alley at night and drop kick him.

If anyone has a batman 13 and batgirl 13 FS I will gladly buy the set ;)

I may have a set for sale in my sig line. These are great reads. I'm so excited for the rest of the Death of the Family.

If anyone has a batman 13 and batgirl 13 FS I will gladly buy the set ;)

I may have a set for sale in my sig line. These are great reads. I'm so excited for the rest of the Death of the Family.

Same here. I think it's only gonna get better, and Snyder has said we're in for a real treat. I'm loving it so far, these books can't come out fast enough. I even liked Batgirl even though the Joker is really barely in it, but it was enough to give you a taste of what's coming her way.

We ordered about 50 more copies of Batgirl13 than for a regular issue, 100 more of Batman 13 and 50 more of Catwoman 13.

The Batgirl and Batman issues sold out yesterday, the Catwoman is sold out at pre order. One customer bought 70 copies of Batman by pre order.

This shows that people were aware about Batman, slightly behind the curve for Batgirl and Clued up for Catwoman.

Expect most shops to have plenty of copies of the rest of the books in this storyline. The money will stay in the above three books.

You gotta love the laws of supply and demand.

Does anyone actually read the moderns they speculate on? (shrug)

Somehow I missed out on Batgirl #13 being a prologue to Death of the Family, I ordered all the others to do with the storyline.

Either I was drunk-previews reading again or they didn't explain it well lol

However I'm not going to buy the book.

Catwoman is coming out of the gate, above cover price.

Batman #13 is a rock solid $20 sale on Ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=CATWOMAN+13&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=63&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

What I know about the Bat, 13's:

Last Tuesday when I saw the covers, I immediately knew that I did NOT have enough.

I placed my first batch of re-orders at 10:39est & got confirmed.

Later at 1p I tried to get more. EVERYTHING including Catwoman was SOLD OUT.

You can't go wrong picking up Catwoman #13 at cover price.

You can't go wrong picking up Red Hood & the Outlaws #13 at cover price. ( NOT officially part of the prologue BUT it's MORE of a crossover than Batgirl & Catwoman. no mask either. )

W7g3J.png

The money books are the "mask" covers

only the first of ea title.

to clarify: Batman #13 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #14, #15, #16, #17 are NOT

Batgirl #13 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #14, #15, #16, are NOT

Catwoman #13 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #14 is NOT

Suicide Squad #14 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #15 is NOT

Batman & Robin #15 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #16 is NOT

Red Hood & the Outlaws #15 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #16 is NOT

Detective #15 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #16 is NOT

Nightwing #15 is a die cut Joker mask cover. #16 is NOT

Teen Titans #15 is a die cut Joker mask cover.

There will be 9 die cut Joker mask covers.

Is buying OA, Gold, Silver & Bronze is a better investment?

Yuuuuup.

BUT moderns come out every week.

I think it's more fun.

Edited by LarrysComics