• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Found 3 copies of Catwoman #13 and 1 copy of Batgirl #13 at B&N.

Where they die-cuts?

I was going to ask exactly the same thing. lol Hopefully not, as it will save me some trips to B&Ns.

MLP Season 3 is due very soon which has / will take most of the limelight right now. The comic is going to be big but seeing as MLP fans are generally comic fans (fan art/fan comics are evident), convention goers and quite vocal online... well I kinda expected more of a buzz. There isn't much about the comic in general on the Brony forums at a glance. Can't see a thread on the comic looking 4-5 pages deep in the first few forums that hit in google.

Will be interested to see what happens with the variants based on the strong undercurrents.

:popcorn:

My website is breaking with My Little Pony.

It's an indicator.

When the series hits 11-21 get some.

I just cant bring myself to do it.

I hope it sells well for you Larry, but there so far as a comic book collector

I will go and this book just crosses the line for me. I am sure I am missing out but I just cant do it. There has got to be some other boardies thinking along the same lines.

Edited by Fastballspecial