• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

We need some books to speculate about, seems like its been ToT WD Saga Revival and now Bedlam. Books are hard and expensive to get with little flipping value.

Sooooooooooo whats the new one ?

Happy

We need some books to speculate about, seems like its been ToT WD Saga Revival and now Bedlam. Books are hard and expensive to get with little flipping value.

Happy

Ya a got a ton of them sitting waiting for this movie to get rolling. Average sells on the bay are 5-10 dollars. 10 bucks gets you #1 and the variant in most auctions

Happy

I'm not sure about Happy as a speculator book. It was a huge print run (about 37,000 from memory)

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the book but I think these numbers, and the book being a 4 issue mini will work against it.... I hope I'm wrong!

Hawkeye #2 looks to be heating up ebay at the moment. $15-20 book right now

Nice spot. Any particular reason as to why? It only came out like last month...

Not sure. I've heard good things about what Fraction is doing with this book. Larry pointed it out as a hot book in his shop earlier in the month. The print run for #2 was 33,563, so possibly they didn't print enough to meet demand...?

i know what i am buying 2mrow

Wow...

ebay

dude i just spilled my drink when i clicked your line. wowzers

i know what i am buying 2mrow

Wow...

ebay

dude i just spilled my drink when i clicked your line. wowzers

What?!! I need explanation...

Not sure. I've heard good things about what Fraction is doing with this book. Larry pointed it out as a hot book in his shop earlier in the month. The print run for #2 was 33,563, so possibly they didn't print enough to meet demand...?

Personally, I never liked Fraction's writing but he's doing a decent job on this book. The real star is Aja's art though - it's pretty spectacular.

Personally, I never liked Fraction's writing but he's doing a decent job on this book. The real star is Aja's art though - it's pretty spectacular.

I love that cover. Really makes you want to pick it up, and I personally hate the character!

>>I'm not sure about Happy as a speculator book.<<

You are AWARE of this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rza-grant-morrison-happy-377536

The book is pure money in the long term.

Expect a roller coaster ride short to mid term.

Why - some wannabe secured a few decent actor to be in a film that may sink without trace.

They have already said they are NOT doing 'Happy' next - theres a post in this thread confirming that.

Never speculate on a mini - unless you ordered too many for your shop. :hi:

This:

Hmm, according to this, we'll have to sit on Happy! a little longer than that:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rza-direct-genghis-khan-biopic-376173

At least one more project, if not two, before we get to the horse.

Any word on this becoming an on-going, or still a mini?