• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

>>I'm not sure about Happy as a speculator book.<<

You are AWARE of this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rza-grant-morrison-happy-377536

The book is pure money in the long term.

Expect a roller coaster ride short to mid term.

Sure I'm aware of the movie Larry. Like I said - I hope I'm wrong but i think unless this book becomes ongoing I can't see it being a speculator hit, even though its one of my current favourites. I'll hold a couple just in case (thumbs u

nothing irks me more than a LCS who doesnt package you comics properly and end up damaging your book. -____-

anybody else have problems with this?!?

I present Forbidden Spoon UK... 5 comics in one thin card envelope. It's card but not cardboard. you roll the dice and usually it's ok but sometimes...

i6sdz.jpg

nothing irks me more than a LCS who doesnt package you comics properly and end up damaging your book. -____-

anybody else have problems with this?!?

I present Forbidden Spoon UK... 5 comics in one thin card envelope. It's card but not cardboard. you roll the dice and usually it's ok but sometimes...

i6sdz.jpg

if i could give you my shoulder, i would :(

>>I'm not sure about Happy as a speculator book.<<

You are AWARE of this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rza-grant-morrison-happy-377536

The book is pure money in the long term.

Expect a roller coaster ride short to mid term.

Sure I'm aware of the movie Larry. Like I said - I hope I'm wrong but i think unless this book becomes ongoing I can't see it being a speculator hit, even though its one of my current favourites. I'll hold a couple just in case (thumbs u

Not only that, there is no movie. The plan for now is to develop the project, and then hook it up with a studio or financier. If that happens, then maybe a movie gets made.

I'm curious too see whats inside the dreaded mailer envelope midtowns favorite!!!! I got this same insident in my saga shipment... sure does make u cringe when u see the envelope bent then seeing wuts inside is the real nightmare..

Edited by Muaythai607

Justin Jordan sent me the Luther Strode ashcan in a manila envelope and it was bent in half and wet when I got it and he only sent me one copy when I paid for two. It is up there with the worst pack jobs I've ever seen. I was really disappointed at how little care was exercised by him.

Justin Jordan sent me the Luther Strode ashcan in a manila envelope and it was bent in half and wet when I got it and he only sent me one copy when I paid for two. It is up there with the worst pack jobs I've ever seen. I was really disappointed at how little care was exercised by him.
:sorry:

The baseball card people are who f'd up comics in the 90's ... I get a kick out of there weird buying habits (e.g., the one boardie who buys 10 copies of every 2nd, 3rd, etc. print b/c he thinks they are rare). I just hope that that when they jump ship they read and enjoy the books. As long as they are doing that, I'm happy that they are in the community, but there's definitely a learning curve when it comes to packing and grading. lol

Here is the current top 15 comics to watch as reported from Lyria's -The Market:

Chew #1

Batman #1

Thief of Thieves #1

Bedlam #1 Detroit Fanfare Variant

Shadowman Black Preview Variant

Uncanny Avengers #1 Deadpool Call Me Maybe Variant

Justice League #12 Black And White Variant

Batman Adventures #12

Revival #1

Saga #1

Hawkeye #2

Batman #12 Black And White Variant

Uncanny Avengers #1 1:200 Sketch Variant

Batman #13

Marvel Now Point One 1:50 Variant

And really just a ton more that I didn't have time to list so check out the website and see what you can find. You may be sitting on a $20 book without even knowing it. hm