• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

What is wrong with this guy??

You should go to work and take your mind off the hobbies.

He works at a comic store lol, I think he's been pretending to be thug for too long that he's starting to believe it.

But, he is right that the thread has been derailed pretty good.

:gossip: go to YouTube and type in jimmy linguini. Enjoy. :devil:

haha

Never wake up Jimmy, never wake up...

He works at a comic storeS lol, I think he's been pretending to be thug for too long that he's starting to believe it.

But, he is right that the thread has been derailed pretty good.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

I tried to re-rail (not a word) it... NOWHERE MEN.

With you on this.... science / sci fi really is the new zombies. Get those thought bubbles in!

Saga / Prophet / MHP / The Massive ... all making it into the upper tiers of the CBR Top 100 is kinda telling as to what may attract some heat. I wonder if Think Tank would have made it too if it hadn't been such a late release?

Clearly The Sixth Gun deserves a mention... even if Bleeding Cool haven't mentioned it again yet. I'm going to be watching for a spike of interest if they do.

... and man is this going to start to sound like a stuck record but Saga doh! Even issue #4 is becoming a solid $20. As others have mentioned the first prints are becoming an incredibly hard find online. Even in places that I have asked which don't have a web shop. Anything #7 or under is not very available. There also isn't the flood that you see with the likes of the bat titles or spider-man in the secondary market. I am sure there are enough hoarders out there but I don't see it outstripping demand anytime soon. 2c

I'm going heavy on Blackacre
No variants! :whee:

I haven't read it yet... hm

Picked up an issue and i LOVE it. #2 was even better.

Ongoing or mini (just bought Comeback #2 and #3 - need to read #1 now)?

#1 was free on comixology. Might still be.