• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Hey everybody.

Today I had a day off so I decided to drive south for awhile and I came across a few LCS and this was my reward:

photo-3_zps1e1e59e2.jpg[/img]

The majority were cover price except for the Peter Panzerfaust #4 were $1

Today was a great day :D

That's a hell of a haul,congrats! :applause:

Hey everybody.

Today I had a day off so I decided to drive south for awhile and I came across a few LCS and this was my reward:

The majority were cover price except for the Peter Panzerfaust #4 were $1

Today was a great day :D

That's a hell of a haul,congrats! :applause:

Thanks :D it was a mission but it was definitely a fun mission. Hoping to do another one soon.

Hey guys,

Quick one, I will be making another run on a local UK CBS but in case there are no gems left of all the heated books, anything that came out this week which might be interesting to pick up investment wise?

P.S. willing to take some risks...

Plenty of mess but dont let people speculate for you. Learn to figure out what may be hot yourself and then you wont have to rely on anyone

If I have learned anything at all, its that there is always another hot book around the corner. There is always something else to buy.

Hey guys,

Quick one, I will be making another run on a local UK CBS but in case there are no gems left of all the heated books, anything that came out this week which might be interesting to pick up investment wise?

NWM thought bubble 1 first print. Slabbed its gonna be a $300-$500 book

Hey guys,

Yeah... there are quite a few people nabbing all of those already. All I ever do is keep my nose to the ground and look at who is doing what... publisher/writer/artist/etc etc just like everyone else. Probably no different from yourself. Reacting to comics that are already hot is going to be a lot tougher to do. Suck up all the info you can now and take a bet on something if you want to but you may end up with errr,... "spoon"... then again you might not. You could go and buy 20x East of West on pre-order only to find the print run is 50K and it won't likely heat up for a long long long time if ever.

(we need a crystal ball smiley on here)

Besides... the individual things that people do or places they go that may give them an edge on other flippers are not likely to be things openly discussed.

Don't let a flipping hobby stop you reading for yourself what you are buying :foryou:

Get that and I do but maybe I am overlooking something so could'nt hurt to ask now can it?

Doesnt hurt to do the research and find out on your own either :)

If you have to ask everytime you have already missed out.. Not to mention every post on these boards most likely has some sort of info you can use to help you on deciding whats hot and valuable at any given time anyway.

Edited by wushugushu