• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

i cant see shelling out $4 every two weeks for a marvel book

the double shipping was to keep the total number of books they produce a month constant, while not having to be constantly killing off lower print run books like they have been the last half decade or so.

It definitely puts extra pressure on the pull list though....

remember, Image is still just a drop in the bucket of the Big Two. Supply and Demand

no doubt about that. its amazing to see the BigTwoDrones that go into the shop and pick up one of each new release.

i cant tell you how many times i feel the same way every time i am in the LCS and everyone there is looking at WD trades and toys, etc.

It's great for the hobby, but shocking what bandwagon/fad it is.

remember, Image is still just a drop in the bucket of the Big Two. Supply and Demand

no doubt about that. its amazing to see the BigTwoDrones that go into the shop and pick up one of each new release.

i cant tell you how many times i feel the same way every time i am in the LCS and everyone there is looking at WD trades and toys, etc.

It's great for the hobby, but shocking what bandwagon/fad it is.

while that may be true, im talking about the "old time" comic book buyers that come in, start at one end of the new release shelf, and pick up just about every title (30+) until they get to the other end of the shelf.

crazy!

The account pushing the bidding

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

Things are not always what they seem.

I am big time in agreement with that, but galehut is one of the top slab sellers on ebay, if its shilling, the seller isnt involved. It's possible, since its a new account, the 100% person is just someone who only bids on slabbed 9.8 comics, from galehut. I know I have bought almost a dozen from him in the last 6 months.

yah the 100%, is 8 total bids, all on galehut, and all on the same day (its only a 30 day bid history, no prior activity this month, except for those 8 bids ). 6 of the 8 bids are on the one auction in question, the other 2 on other slabs of galehut

all 8 made approx 21 hours ago.

Is there anyone left that hasn't sold their PP collection?

Still got 8 x PP #1 in hand or at CGC - want one?

We could swap for....um,...MONEY!!

how much do you charge to have a kangaroo swim it across the pacific ;):baiting:lol

I use a platypus mate - quicker and cheaper! lol

how much do you charge to have a kangaroo swim it across the pacific ;):baiting:lol

I'll pay 2x as much if you have a koala bring it directly to my undersea hideout.

With hair or without?

Very hard to find a hairless Koala - that'll be extra (thumbs u

I'll pay 2x as much if you have a koala bring it directly to my undersea hideout.

With hair or without?

Very hard to find a hairless Koala - that'll be extra (thumbs u

If you're going to arrange delivery to my undersea hideout then it'll have to be hairless. On the other hand, if you wouldn't be opposed to having it sent to my subterranean jungle fortress....we may be able to save on shipping with hair.

Ah,but if its Jungle,it would have to go by dingo.

Have you got any kids?

just askin.... (shrug)