• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I like Peter Panzerfaust and I admire the cinematic imagery i get from the book. I think it will look great on film. But I love The Sixth Gun and I think it holds well without comparison to anything else. I have not enjoyed a western comic book since The Kents and then you throw in all the supernatural. This book is a keeper.

I like Peter Panzerfaust and I admire the cinematic imagery i get from the book. I think it will look great on film. But I love The Sixth Gun and I think it holds well without comparison to anything else. I have not enjoyed a western comic book since The Kents and then you throw in all the supernatural. This book is a keeper.

Uhhh...except for the ones I sold that is.......

I think comparing current prices of Deadpool kills the marvel universe and past prices when the book came out you will see a similar trend with what is going to happen to the sixth gun in three months 2c

Good or bad?

Hes blowing smoke because he missed the boat.......

I think comparing current prices of Deadpool kills the marvel universe and past prices when the book came out you will see a similar trend with what is going to happen to the sixth gun in three months 2c

When the Deadpool book came out it was selling for cover *badum tish*

So it's got the same writer but you are comparing the staying power of a "What If" mini to a creator owned ongoing that doesn't have wildly split reviews? meh

Everything Robert Kirkman did at Marvel was awful mess so TWD should drop soon too

The League of Looser series in Marvel Team Up was masterful.

It's my favorite of his work for hire.

Incredible read.

Killer depictions of 90's Marvel characters.

Everything Robert Kirkman did at Marvel was awful mess so TWD should drop soon too

The League of Looser series in Marvel Team Up was masterful.

It's my favorite of his work for hire.

Incredible read.

Killer depictions of 90's Marvel characters.

I really REALLY enjoyed the Destroyer Max Mini-series he did.

It is worth nothing, but its such a great read!!!!!! Old man superhero doesn't want to retire. Its amazing.