• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Has anyone received the London variants of Superior Spider-Man #1 from LTD-Edition-Comix?

I did.

K.

+1...beautiful copy as well... (thumbs u

+2 (thumbs u

Some ugly UK>US mail delays this past month across all carriers. You can try a PM to Whizzer, he was great at keeping me informed throughout.

Batman Inc #8 is probably gonna be like ASM #700. No one saw it coming even though we should have assumed it and for the first couple of days, Batman Inc #8 is going to be bananas on FeeBay

All pass on that fiasco. I seriously doubt it will reach ASM 700 levels.

Hmmm Batman Inc 8 is already $20......

Regarding Batman Inc #8. The Regular cover is so much cooler than the variant cover but I wonder what the ratio of the variant is. From what I was told it was limited to as many copies of some other DC titles the store bought.

Regarding Batman Inc #8. The Regular cover is so much cooler than the variant cover but I wonder what the ratio of the variant is. From what I was told it was limited to as many copies of some other DC titles the store bought.

The Combo pack cover is actually cherry compared to the other two IMHO.

I just was not inclined to go search for these

Good thing my store is holding 7 for me wasssssssssssssssssssssup

Excellent, now sell me one :takeit:

:roflmao:

Edited by WebSlinger

I lucked out and got 2 regular copies and 2 combo packs. And those were the last that one shop had. The other shop a mile down the road was sold out. Now to see how they fair on that other market place. :) luckily they are all pretty cherry in shape. The combo packs have a bad habit of getting major spine creases.

Edited by Sarfa

Has anyone actually read the issue yet?

I was going to wait till next wed for this weeks pull but I'm afraid that there may be no demand after the weekend if it is not good .. might have to go pickup tomorrow and flip asap so I don't get stuck with a small stack lol