• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I am very curious to see what books are in demand this convention season.

moderns? Saga 1s and RRPs will be top dog

Chew, Walking Dead, PP, Revival, New 52, etc.

I meant NEW demand this year, i am sure chew and WD will remain the same. new 52 will be fading, and PP is a good call too, but Saga will be top dog.

Saga is the current flavor of the month.

Next year will be something else (Bedlam or Revival or something new).

I am very curious to see what books are in demand this convention season.

moderns? Saga 1s and RRPs will be top dog

Chew, Walking Dead, PP, Revival, New 52, etc.

I meant NEW demand this year, i am sure chew and WD will remain the same. new 52 will be fading, and PP is a good call too, but Saga will be top dog.

Saga is the current flavor of the month.

Next year will be something else (Bedlam or Revival or something new).

Saga may be flavour of the month but BKV will be cemented as one of the best out there now.

lol, i am seriously thinking of making one giant PM, that has like 100 people in it, and we can all just dump tips into it, and block out the lurker/google/corvettenights type leechers.

This is not a bad idea. A google search for a book led me to that sport card speculator site and there is a guy there that they treat like a rock star because he regurgitates what he reads here :facepalm: . I noticed sign of a few of the newer boardies over there hm

Regarding that statement above ^^.....don't kid yourself.....I made the mistake of opening my trap on one or more occasions at the local LCS.....I KNOW those mofos are scoping out the boards to get the skinny.

I was practically mind raped by the assclown at the LCS I tried to order a SOG variant from.

I could hear the cash register noises going off in this cat's head.

A super-ultra-hyper-secret cone of silence PM communique would be most appropo. Right now I'm twisting my villain moustache in anticipation....

If you do start this, let me know. I can't find anymore Helheim sketches available at a somewhat decent price since I opened my mouth a few weeks ago doh!

That's what The Sixth Gun 1 should be selling for. What a huge waste of money.

But Panzerfaust is a better read.

That also is a matter of opinion. Quite frankly the art in PP is terrible which detracts from the story. I like Sixth Gun better though neither I thought was fantastic.

Can I get on your PM list?

lol, i am seriously thinking of making one giant PM, that has like 100 people in it, and we can all just dump tips into it, and block out the lurker/google/corvettenights type leechers.

You know you might be onto something there. (thumbs u

Yup. There is a huge shadow gallery of readers of this thread. Even three months ago, stores didn't used to be sold out of hot new release books at 10am on a Wednesday.

Yup. There is a huge shadow gallery of readers of this thread. Even three months ago, stores didn't used to be sold out of hot new release books at 10am on a Wednesday.

hm

seems like a lot of people like the idea

the art in PP is what makes it seem like a period piece....I believe it's WWII Europe with the style of art. I just don't see why people think it's terrible...if you want terrible, try Bedlam.

eiffel_zpsd5c4c72d.jpg

Edited by krighton

To all the shadow gallery of readers on this thread,

Next week go out a buy up all the Age of Ultron #1 issues. This book will be HOT!! Rumor is that there will be a movie based this series. It will have a SECOND PRINTING so be ready to snag up all the 1st PRINTS NOW! Don't say I didn't warn ya all!!

Okay...let the games begin... :eek:

To all the shadow gallery of readers on this thread,

Next week go out a buy up all the Age of Ultron #1 issues. This book will be HOT!! Rumor is that there will be a movie based this series. It will have a SECOND PRINTING so be ready to snag up all the 1st PRINTS NOW! Don't say I didn't warn ya all!!

Okay...let the games begin... :eek:

Which gazillion VARIANT are you referring to?