• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

On another note, Lookouts Riddle #4 is out next week. I've really enjoyed this series so far. :)

Me too!

#2 is htf and a good mover on the bay

I can't wait for #4.....

#2 on the bay???? I dont see these moving much.

The three I posted a month or so ago sold right away for like $15 or $20 a piece. I think Third Eye bought them actually. Guess nobody cares about it anymore (shrug)

Edited by awakeintheashes

The boards should not visible without being signed in AND being a paid member of CGC.

That would trim off some of the new members that join to start trouble and / or sales threads after two weeks.

well, i think the owners of the site, want maximum traffic for advertising revenue. I doubt they will ever limit its exposure to google.

How many people went straight to google "viperdays ebay"? I know I did! In fairness to him, he did sell 3 Batman Inc 8s!

lol, but "bought" 150, guess he's holding the other 147...

The boards should not visible without being signed in AND being a paid member of CGC.

That would trim off some of the new members that join to start trouble and / or sales threads after two weeks.

said this for quite some time. pay for membership, that way if you get banned, you will have to pay again to use the boards.

said this for quite some time. pay for membership, that way if you get banned, you will have to pay again to use the boards.

Nice thought but will never happen.

I love the art for Bedlam and PP. Each has its own style and its the reason I dig it.

Van Gogh didn't sell a single piece of art when he was alive and look at his art today.

Van Gogh was a hack.

Age of Ultron 1 has 9 covers (at least)

i'll be skipping this one. As far as events go, Civil War was must own/read for me.

War War Hulk I wish I had skipped.

Secret Invasion was enjoyable

Siege was pretty good

I skipped Fear Itself

AvX was decent, but too long, and too much of it being pushed into the side books that made it feel incomplete.

Age of Ultron is an easy skip for me, I'lll by the first prints after its over, for sub-cover.

fear Itself was the worst event i have ever read. ( The only part of the saga worth reading is the fearless series Cullen Bunn wrote )

Edited by MrWeen