• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Thought Bubble/Comicspro > CBLDF at this point from what I can tell

Well have to see which one will reign supreme out of those 2

TB > Comicspro > CBLDF

Seen a few compicsPros sub $120, won't see a nice(above the VF stuff that has been listed) TB sell in that range.

Im currently sitting on a raw TB that should be 9.4 no problem

Ideally I will be upgrading to 9.8 for my collection at some point - Would it be better to slab this copy before I attempt to make any moves with it or will attract more attention raw at this condition?

I'm glad to see this thread alive and well. I was worried there for a bit. So with all the NWM 1 color variants, do you see this modern cooling down soon?

In four weeks the double signed copies will be floating around.

definitely saw someone buy 8 Comicspros off Nate.

In four weeks the fast tracked books will come back and the market will either crash or get good again. I have my doubts with this title but I talking to Eric, he's a really cool guy!

I'm glad to see this thread alive and well. I was worried there for a bit. So with all the NWM 1 color variants, do you see this modern cooling down soon?

In four weeks the fast tracked books will come back and the market will either crash or get good again. I have my doubts with this title but I talking to Eric, he's a really cool guy!

there was comicspro in the building. .. :o

there was comicspro in the building. .. :o

Nate sold out by the end of saturday.

Eric had some but wasn't selling. He gave me one for free (he is the nicest guy ever) but I kept offering him money for more and he declined graciously.

Eric said he gave me one for free because I was the only member on the boards to contact him asking to PAY him for a copy.

Apparently there were a few people on this forum who PMed asking him for free comps.

My exact words, "I will throw as much money as you want at you"

keep that in mind kids.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Eric said he gave me one for free because I was the only member on the boards to contact him asking to PAY him for a copy.

Apparently there were a few people on this forum who PMed asking him for free comps.

My exact words, "I will throw as much money as you want at you"

keep that in mind kids.

I did not even ask because i figured too many people will ask and try to sell it. I'd rather buy a copy and keep his input on the boards.

You're in too. Your 1st assignment is to go into Dr. No's and ninja kick an employee into that statue display. Your 1st ultra mega secret tip will be stashed in the over priced variants box on the floor near the counter.

Welcome to the resistance. Your membership kit will be in the 3rd bathroom stall at the pink pony south.

Hooters has a basement. :o

Why didn't you invite me???

Rofl they have a variant box? I always wondered where they kept all the variants

That statue display they have in the back is pretty sweet though - overpriced im sure