• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Hello all - another thread that I'm a long time lurker - first time poster.

I just dumped some Spawn 9s on the bay @ $10 a pop and ordered four copies from Amazon @ ~$5 shipped from an AMZN marketplace seller.

Does everyone really think this is just a short term spike that will last for a few days or does this have some legs that will last a few weeks?

Edited by Eddragon

I have 6 copies of the activity #1 left but I took them out of bag/boards cause I couldnt find anyone else to give my remaining copies to. I gave a few out but I think everyone threw them away cause the comic was utter garbage.

Perhaps I can salvage some VF/NM copies

Whetteon: I checked out lyriaexchange....surprisingly there's no top spot for 6th gun.....what's the dealio? I know there are tons of high priced 6th guns for sale...why don't you think that's reflected in any of the "most popular searches", "most watched", "most expesive" or "most bids" cateogries?

Not sure how it works, but it defintely was a shocker that 6th gun seemed absent completely with all the fervor.

I see two sixth gun auctions and a spammer when I sort by Most Watched and the same two when I l sort by Comics to Watch. (shrug)

Edited by whetteon

It makes sense it's not one of the "most popular searches" since it's speculators buying it right now. There is no TV show for the mainstream to be interested yet, to blow up the search numbers.

It's the smaller subset of speculators. Odds are pretty good each time an auction for Sixth Gun ends, the buyer already has multiples.

I also see it listed under All Ages when I sort by Most Watched. So I dunno. Seems well represented to me. hm

Never used it before today, it's probably just me. I'll give it another whirl later....just thought it was strange when I didn't see stuff I expected to see.

Hello all - another thread that I'm a long time lurker - first time poster.

I just dumped some Spawn 9s on the bay @ $10 a pop and ordered four copies from Amazon @ ~$5 shipped from an AMZN marketplace seller.

Does everyone really think this is just a short term spike that will last for a few days or does this have some legs that will last a few weeks?

My personal take on it is that it will have some legs until she shows up in Age of Ultron, then it will drop

Nowhere Men Thought Bubble 9.8 just sold for nearly $785 shipped. Awfully tough to find this book in 9.8. Wouldn't be surprised if the CGC census, when the dust settles, shows fewer than 80 9.8s in total. Could be even fewer 9.8s than Saga RRP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281083109633?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Edited by Manifesto

I bit the bullet and just bought the Angela CGC 9.8 set on eBay. Always wanted that set. Plus, it's my birthday weekend, so what the H E double hockey sticks. No time like the present. Happy birthday to me! :whee:

HBD!

Thanks, Prodigy! :whee:

I bit the bullet and just bought the Angela CGC 9.8 set on eBay. Always wanted that set. Plus, it's my birthday weekend, so what the H E double hockey sticks. No time like the present. Happy birthday to me! :whee:

HBD!

Thanks, Prodigy! :whee:

Happy belated! Btw, love that Bone 1 & STP in your sig line!

Awful series. Cancelled it after 7 issues.

Just goes to show... its not about quality.