• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I'm a lurker. I like to read the thread but I don't sell anything. :hi: Been considering making a try at some speculation flipping but every other time I tried I just end up failing miserably.

Any suggestions for a newbie flipper? Not asking what books, I can do my own research on that easy enough. Obviously scans over pictures, but raw vs. CGC? What days are good to put auctions up for? How long? BIN or bids?

I do everything BIN with 4 pictures because I don't have a scanner. And most of my books sell on eBay on Sunday night. On here it is all over the place.

But I also have a few hundred positive feedback and no negatives, so you might need more pictures or lower prices sinces people might not trust your grade.

Just go to local comic shows and buy Batgirl #13 die cut for $10 and flip it for $30 still. I've been doing it for weeks. Saga 1-8 1st print you can find for cover still. Easy money.

Saga 1-8 1st print you can find for cover still. Easy money.

Can you find me some Saga #1 first prints for cover? I'll give you double cover actually. :)

Hah I was just listing the whole run. I just found a Saga #1 2nd print for cover two weekends ago (along with two #2 1st and #4 1st). The back had a finger nail indent that I am going to try to press out. But #5-8 can still be found.

Edited by tommyVoltage

Saga 1-8 1st print you can find for cover still. Easy money.

Can you find me some Saga #1 first prints for cover? I'll give you double cover actually. :)

Hah I was just listing the whole run. I just found a Saga #1 2nd print for cover two weekends ago (along with two #2 1st and #4 1st). The back had a finger nail indent that I am going to try to press out. But #5-8 can still be found.

lol

Just checking. I have trouble finding anything earlier than 6 at cover but I'm in LCS purgatory down here in south florida. Not many options and most are quick to bump up prices to eBay levels.

Foreign lurker saying hi.... anyway; I read the post for fun... by the time the books get to the one and only LCS here, everything is already at ebay price. Also, secondary market is really bad. OA market is totally inexistent (shrug)

Also, not-DC-or-Marvel books get very few love here... 3 or 4 copies of each and you see them dumped inmediatly in a box

By the way, does somebody wants to get some of the Batgirl 13 at $10 and grab some foreign bucks? :takeit::grin:

Foreign lurker saying hi.... anyway; I read the post for fun... by the time the books get to the one and only LCS here, everything is already at ebay price. Also, secondary market is really bad. OA market is totally inexistent (shrug)

Also, not-DC-or-Marvel books get very few love here... 3 or 4 copies of each and you see them dumped inmediatly in a box

By the way, does somebody wants to get some of the Batgirl 13 at $10 and grab some foreign bucks? :takeit::grin:

I've been to mexico a bunch of times and I cant even recall any LCS :(

Then again I usually visit pueblos.

Next time I head out, I will make it my duty to find one

It's not that I want to keep it secret so I can horde it and make a million; it's that I want to keep it secret until I can at least get one set for myself. Otherwise, I'll end up paying more than I already have to. ;)

Why not just pre-order then???

This week will be all The Activity and Prophet. Opposite ends of the spectrum. And then an overload of East of West and Batman Inc #9.

there is still one book that has quietly avoided the Eye of Sauron...

And lets keep it that way for a little bit longer eh.

Wait for release day and then pump it to hell!

Wonder if its the one I'm thinking it is, as im surprised there's been no mention of it on here.

Edited by Dukes40

This week will be all The Activity and Prophet. Opposite ends of the spectrum. And then an overload of East of West and Batman Inc #9.

there is still one book that has quietly avoided the Eye of Sauron...

And lets keep it that way for a little bit longer eh.

Wait for release day and then pump it to hell!

Wonder if its the one I'm thinking it is, as im surprised there's been no mention of it on here.

Everybody already knows about Betty & Veronica Double Digest #211, 100 issues reserved.

jan130848.jpg

Also, pretty sure Guardians of the Galaxy is not slipping under anyone's radar...