• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

while all u dudes are arguing im out pilaging my lcs, just snagged this months dream book for 1/2 cover: the damned. prodigal sons 3! im gonna put it on the pillow next to me while im doin the wife tonight!

A perfect example...

Mr Ween, and sweet Previews? :)

hey at least im talking about moderns that are heating up on ebay.

but if you want a preview worth buying, i believe the first appearance of ash from evil dead is in an issue of dark horse insider.

Goodness,not more people seeing Larry for what he is....

I warned you all so,so many times.

Stop buying his "helping the struggling artist products" BS and he goes away.

It's that easy.

I would now like to invite all Larry's butt-kissers to pile on. My care factor is especially low at the moment, so please, don't hold back.

Any that agree with Voltage,Vader, Whizzer and myself, feel free to counter-argue.

I will shout "IN BEFORE THE LOCK" and you chaps, in your best Henry V accent utter "cry havoc - and let slip the dogs of war" and engage in witty banter.

Have at it fellows, have at it.

My money is on Tommy Voltage and crew. (thumbs u (thumbs u :applause:

WTF are you talking about? I disagree with TommyVoltage about EVERYTHING. Being put on the probie list must have rotted your brain. :facepalm:

Temper Temper noobie.......

And for the record,I have never been on the probie list.

Sometimes it's just too easy.

too easy to what?

Have random accusations like "you are on the probation list" thrown around.

Last month I was accused of being Nico (shrug)

while all u dudes are arguing im out pilaging my lcs, just snagged this months dream book for 1/2 cover: the damned. prodigal sons 3! im gonna put it on the pillow next to me while im doin the wife tonight!

TMI (tsk)

Its sad to see this thread come to this.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH

That's disturbing.

Pat

while you were pilaging your lcs, your wife knocked my comics off the pillow onto the floor, a couple corners got crushed but I acted like I didn't notice

this thread has outlived it's shelf life...time to wipe it and start fresh.

We did that once before remember? Or we were forced too.

Since the reboot it seems to have attracted more bellends then a bellend of the year competition.

Any reason why Justice League Dark stuff isn't heating up? It seems that a movie is definite.

The perception that the new 52 blows is part of it. I disagree with that assessment. Some of the new 52 is quite good, Justice League Dark being part of that goodness.

Also, I'm not sure it's as definite either as an animated project or a live action project. It won't be a live action project any time before the regular JLA movie for certain. I've heard Del Toro speak about animating it, and as far as I know it's just in the discussion stages. He intends to follow it through unless there's some resistance or red light from WB and DC.

It's a good read anyway and worthy of picking up even if it's got very little heat ATM.

Interesting, I wasn't a big fan of JLA Dark, read the first few issues then cancelled it.

Since Frankenstein has been cancelled and he has been absorbed into JLA Dark I might give it another go.

Any reason why Justice League Dark stuff isn't heating up? It seems that a movie is definite.

The perception that the new 52 blows is part of it. I disagree with that assessment. Some of the new 52 is quite good, Justice League Dark being part of that goodness.

Also, I'm not sure it's as definite either as an animated project or a live action project. It won't be a live action project any time before the regular JLA movie for certain. I've heard Del Toro speak about animating it, and as far as I know it's just in the discussion stages. He intends to follow it through unless there's some resistance or red light from WB and DC.

It's a good read anyway and worthy of picking up even if it's got very little heat ATM.

WRONG

because the movie is based on Alan Moore's Swamp Thing's American Gothic run.

Which btw has not heated up at all - even though I have OA from the run. :(

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii