• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Another board member mentioned this comic as the possible first appearance of Luke Fox...anyone else able to confirm this yet? Batman_Beyond_Unlimited_Vol_1_2_zps5daecc40.jpg

"Lucious fox jnr" is in it but he is a fat mid 40's fella who looks nothing like Luke Fox. Different characthers (shrug)

That means nothing. Yes, Batman Beyond is in another universe, but it is still seen as the first appearance. The Dark Knight Returns is set in an alternate universe, it is still accepted as having the first appearance of Carrie Kelly.

This forum is so much better when there aren't phantom variants releasing the next week. One member.

There are Phantom variants releasing EVERY week.

You should act as polite as you do in person.

You're very complimentary to the program in person I hear.

BUT once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: 'tommyVoltage' you start talking smack.

Typical.

That's weird because I got rid of all of my phantom variants because of you?

Edit: And when is the last time I went to Wade's? They lost my business weeks ago.

You are not going back to Wades because you're embarrassed about your online behavior.

Polite in person.

A "terror" online.

This forum is so much better when there aren't phantom variants releasing the next week. One member.

BUT once on the internet under the anonymous moniker: 'tommyVoltage' you start talking smack.

Typical.

Edit: And when is the last time I went to Wade's? They lost my business weeks ago.

You are not going back to Wades because you're embarrassed about your online behavior.

Polite in person.

A "terror" online.

Can I start telling you to lay off the soy? And tweeting ma'am at you?

Edit: And I stopped going to Wade's March 16 when they told me the prices marked on the comics aren't really the prices they charge. Weeks before I called their dirty store dirty. You.

Edited by tommyVoltage

I understand what you are saying but surely Luke Fox is not the same person as Lucious Fox Jnr

it is the same character, he is the son of lucius fox, it is merely a different version from an alternate universe, which is irrelevant.

I understand what you are saying but surely Luke Fox is not the same person as Lucious Fox Jnr

it is the same character, he is the son of lucius fox, it is merely a different version from an alternate universe, which is irrelevant.

I'm not having it. Creators say Luke Fox is a new character. Lucius jnr is a fat mid 40's dude. Luke a young UFC fighter. Completley different characters.

This forum is so much better if we all would use a little professionalism and not be so quick to type harsh comments.

^^

That would require maturity, professionalism, and tact. This thread lost that awhile back.

Everytime we reboot it though it just seems to draw more tit-heads out of the wood work. :(

Edited by Bane

I'm not having it. Creators say Luke Fox is a new character. Lucius jnr is a fat mid 40's dude. Luke a young UFC fighter. Completley different characters.

Tim Drake is in the same book as an old dude with gray hair...its still Tim Drake.

The character has appeared in the DC multiverse before, plain and simple.

Typical.

'they lost my business weeks ago.'. Easy there Mr Trump :roflmao: