• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Dragons_Claws_Vol_1_5.jpg

Awesome book but not a first appearance.

"High Noon Tex" or Transformers UK #113 (May 16, 1987)

The character was created by writer Simon Furman and artist Geoff Senior for the company's Marvel UK imprint. Furman decided to use Death's Head in his Transformers stories, but believed that characters appearing in Transformers "were prone to be absorbed into that title's catchall copyright"[1] (allowing Hasbro to contest their ownership) and led to a one-page strip titled "High Noon Tex" (which was subsequently published in various Marvel UK titles) being hastily created to establish Marvel's ownership of the character.[

The hawtest girls at all comic cons are those girls at the Grimm Fairy Tales comic stands, so I'm not surprised their comics are hot as well.

As far as pgx, their turn around times are a lot faster, and I've noticed more and more people using their services. :tonofbricks:

I'd venture a guess mostly their employees use their services though, explain how this got graded so quickly as it was up a day after the release.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-1-2013-Limited-Alex-Ross-Sketch-Variant-Cover-PGX-9-8-NM-MINT-/261200175493?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cd0be6185

Someone on eBay just messaged me saying they reported me for keyword spamming on a Peter Panzerfuast listing. I go to their listings and they have THE TEST 1 PILOT SEASON THINK TANK I VAMPIRE. Ironic.

Turnabout is fair play. Don't you now feel obligated to the community to report that ahole?

I can't imagine anyone using PGX, except for employees deranged lunatics.

Fixed that for you bro. ^

It keeps going up and up. What is it going to cap at?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=damned+prodigal+sons&_sop=13

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=damned+prodigal+sons&_sop=15

Currently listed at either one $200 for a VF/NM set or two $300 for what looks like a NM- set.

One of those is mine.. hoping to get close to $300 :wishluck:

Love Rachel Rising. I just wish I had kept up on buying the series after #3. I was out of buying for awhile, and didn't play catch up on the back issues. I only have a duplicate of #1. I read the first tpb and I thought it was awesome.