• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Nothing changed really. A few more X-Men characters that no one can keep up with were announced in the movie. Irredeemable Ant-Man #1 is a $1 bin search whenever you have time to look and can flip on eBay now for $15. Rachel Rising is sky rocketing because a movie studio is trying to transfer to TV. Annihilation Conquest #6 had a few more sales this week. Sell Sex #1 now if you are holding it because it is terrible and everyone is realizing it. My pick of the week is Jupiter's Legacy #1, but that is just for reading and not for flipping. East of West #2 is also a big release.

Edit: That is just my guess. I use to print them to keep track if anything changed and it rarely did.

Edited by Luis Suarez

LOVE the Wolverine:Origins Canadian Variant. SO cool. One of my most-wanted issues. Why I haven't gotten one yet, I don't know.

ALMOST as good as in the issue of Wolverine where someone opens a case of money.....and it's a bunch of the red/pink Canadian fifties. hahhahaha.

nice to make that list. canada boardies, buy it. ill give you free shipping. and no pm's asking if ill take $30 shipped for it please.

Are you selling??? If so, what condition?? I need one.

He said we are dinks and he won't post it anymore, just for his customers.

If that's true you can hardly blame him. Alot of mud has been slung at Larry imho.

If you were on the boards during the time he was in the middle of his racist controversy, you'd understand Larry deserved some of that mud. Lately, he seems to be a positive contributor to the board and hopefully others can let bygones be bygones. After a brief break from the boards, he seems to have come back a different (more mature) person.

If that's true you can hardly blame him. Alot of mud has been slung at Larry imho.

If you were on the boards during the time he was in the middle of his racist controversy, you'd understand Larry deserved some of that mud. Lately, he seems to be a positive contributor to the board and hopefully others can let bygones be bygones. After a brief break from the boards, he seems to have come back a different (more mature) person.

And yet the mud continues to be slung. Go figure.

Holy , I never expected Wolverine Origins #2 Cad edition to be worth something. I bought my issues because I was buying all the variants when they was releasing (Back when the series was well...coming out issue by issue)

I believe I myself have this. Will need to recheck my collection. If I do, it would be unread. But if I find it, or have it. Wouldn't be for sale.

How many issues did Origins have anyway? I think I made it up to like the 20's. And sometime afterwards stopped buying the variants and continued with just the regular prints.

Love the Canadian cover though.

And yet the mud continues to be slung. Go figure.

I don't know anything about his racist past but his reports are full of errors and when you try and let him know he rips the corrections. I woulg get just as pissed at my investment advisor if his info was misleading then uncorrected and then if he called me a dink for cluing him in on his own mistakes he would no longer be advising me of anything.

Edited by MrWeen

I don't know anything about his racist past but his reports are full of errors and when you try and let him know he rips the corrections.

Could you be more specific about the errors you found? My understanding was that Larry compiled information from a variety of sources including prior sales as well as how things were doing in his own store.....he then configured that into a list of things he believed in his opinion were worthy of watching or purchasing. I'm uncertain how that final opinion could be erroneous.

Sort of like when we speculate here....some picks are wrong, others are right....but that hardly makes them errors of any kind. Not defending Larry, just curious what you found that was so off that it constitutes an error.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/--comicmarket-report--04-16-13-----What-s-selling-in-Lowell--MA.html?soid=1102175080055&aid=nrm7wsfwjco Last week's report

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/--comicmarket-report--04-23-13-----What-s-selling-in-Lowell--MA.html?soid=1102175080055&aid=ukBYQeuW1Qo This week's report

Nothing changed really. A few more X-Men characters that no one can keep up with were announced in the movie. Irredeemable Ant-Man #1 is a $1 bin search whenever you have time to look and can flip on eBay now for $15. Rachel Rising is sky rocketing because a movie studio is trying to transfer to TV. Annihilation Conquest #6 had a few more sales this week. Sell Sex #1 now if you are holding it because it is terrible and everyone is realizing it. My pick of the week is Jupiter's Legacy #1, but that is just for reading and not for flipping. East of West #2 is also a big release.

Edit: That is just my guess. I use to print them to keep track if anything changed and it rarely did.

What I said earlier. All I notice is Batman Incorporated #8 and Daredevil #21 are dropped.

Rachel Rising is added. Irredeemable Ant-Man #1 is added.

The mistakes are where he says something like Iron Man #10. It's Invincible Iron Man #10 2nd print.

I'm sick of typing this out now, so I'm just ending this post.