• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I don't know anything about his racist past but his reports are full of errors and when you try and let him know he rips the corrections. I woulg get just as pissed at my investment advisor if his info was misleading then uncorrected and then if he called me a dink for cluing him in on his own mistakes he would no longer be advising me of anything.

Are you sending Larry 4% of the value of every comic you buy, trade, or sell, like you pay your investment adviser?

Hint: STFU.

So you're a internet tough guy eh? Well I'm not going to war with u guy, too busy buying up all these Rachel Rising issue 1s at these Florida comic stores I've never been to before!

And no I send Larry nothing as he puts his info out for free for all to see. Once again I'm not attacking the report I actually enjoy reading it but he needs to edit his own work better that's all. He should be able to handle his own battles as well as a little constructive criticism.

You really have an huge puffed up sense of self worth.

I am not sure why some of you people stand up for this this this....... but it just amazes me.

The only thing he really brings to this forum is what he sells at his store. Which could have some useful information, but it's just 1 store.

Fight fire with fire hommie...

Where's the "Vader's Weekly TOP TEN" list :baiting:

lol

Ok I will see what I can do!

Edited by vader.2001

I am not sure why some of you people stand up for this this this....... but it just amazes me.

The only thing he really brings to this forum is what he sells at his store. Which could have some useful information, but it's just 1 store.

lol

Ok

oh2CVXP.jpg

JWDqNpH.jpg

KEBSP6X.jpg

qMwk4Uy.jpg

And we have cookies!

fail-whale.png

That sums up your post.

Edited by iceman399

lol

Ok

oh2CVXP.jpg

KEBSP6X.jpg

JWDqNpH.jpg

qMwk4Uy.jpg

And we have cookies!

fail-whale.png

That sums up your post.

Fixed it!

lol

Ok

oh2CVXP.jpg

KEBSP6X.jpg

JWDqNpH.jpg

qMwk4Uy.jpg

And we have cookies!

fail-whale.png

That sums up your post.

Fixed it!

Even if you're joking around you should be able to edit it better.

:0

lol

Exactly. If you don't like the way its done, and all you can do is whine about it, either 1) put out your own market report, or 2) don't ready Larry's.

No nearly as complicated a solution as alot of people on here would believe it to be.

Edited by bluehorseshoe

Mistakes pointed out can be fixed and information can actually be updated for someone who spends 4 hours a week on it.

If you cannot see genuine effort with each weeks updates you just might be...

well...

Ignorant.

Yes, it is one store. This means it is one persons' opinion. every time YOU post it is one persons' opinion. This is a chat board where people go to share their opinions with other individuals. welcome to the internet. :facepalm:

lol

hm

(shrug)

I used to enjoy Larry's report. Then he wouldn't correct errors when they were pointed out and would keep repeating them week after week, even after knowing they were wrong. Add that to he fact that he's not exactly the friendliest guy on the net and that equaled me unsubscribing from his email list and not reading the report anymore. I've never spent a dime with him so I realize that my opinions are completely irrelevant to him, but they are just that.....my opinions.

I used to enjoy Larry's report. Then he wouldn't correct errors when they were pointed out and would keep repeating them week after week, even after knowing they were wrong. Add that to he fact that he's not exactly the friendliest guy on the net and that equaled me unsubscribing from his email list and not reading the report anymore. I've never spent a dime with him so I realize that my opinions are completely irrelevant to him, but they are just that.....my opinions.

You nailed it champ...

You nailed it champ...

Well, at least that opinion mattered to him. (shrug)