• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

WTF is this all about cant really understand this price on HQ #1

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=24273613

higher grades for less on the bay

Some people dont use the bay. Mycomicshop is their source for auctions.

Sold my NM copy on the Bay on Sunday for $9.99 and one bid :sorry:

Done with auctions!!!

Jimmy Linguini got a steal on that one.

Jim

Spafon: Been staring at your avatar bro...what is that? It kinda looks like those robots from the classic arcade game "Berserk"

berzerk2.gif

Intruder alert....stop the humanoid!!! lol.

Good grief I sucked at that game. Defender too :P

I still love all those games....so much so that I had a custom MAME cabinet built:

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Nice, that is in my future as soon as I have room in the house and the time to build one, someday...

The game the icon is from is popular but still a little obscure. Here is your hint though:

6ql4RCl.png

WTF is this all about cant really understand this price on HQ #1

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=24273613

higher grades for less on the bay

Some people dont use the bay. Mycomicshop is their source for auctions.

Sold my NM copy on the Bay on Sunday for $9.99 and one bid :sorry:

Done with auctions!!!

Jimmy Linguini got a steal on that one.

Jim

Yeah i hear ya. couple weeks ago had a RIPD #2 that went for one whole dollar... :sorry:

seems crazy tho about the HQ1 wonder what i could get for my VF+ copy on MCS

I thought it was an good, not great movie. Better than Iron Man 2, worse than 1. There were probably a little too much quipping and joking, but that's kind of how Robert Downey Jr has played Tony in all the movies. Plus, Tony (movies) uses humor/sarcasm as a defense mechanism/way to keep people at a distance and they put him in a dark place so it was sort of to be expected. I've never read the much Iron Man on its own so the twist didn't ruin it for me, but I was sorta excited for the classic version so that was a little disappointing.

Professor X???

You read my mind.

I think though that they couldn't decide on whether they wanted a light-hearted movie, or a dark movie, and it kind of came out as :whee::devil: a jumble of both.

I wish, telepathy would be cool minus the balding but alas just a fellow Marvel movie fan. I try and enjoy the Marvel cinema-verse as a stand alone because expecting it to conform to the comics seems unreasonable. I'm usually more annoyed when they try to make the comics conform to the movies than vice versa. For instance, classic Nick Fury owns Jr.

Other than ridiculous plot things (wolverine and Sabretooth in Wolverine Origins movie, etc) it's just stupid unnecesary tweeks that bother me, like why not just put a crocodile face on The Lizard??? It's not hard.

Why use Black Widow in Avengers when there are tones of other female Avengers that are much more established on the team???

Why change this colour, that power, this name, etc etc

I wish, telepathy would be cool minus the balding...

That's completely by necessity. His head would overheat if it had hair.

stewart-fro.jpg

Obviously.

FCBD Scott Pilgrim @ $20+ & 9 bids. One of my favorite movies!

Rachael Rising #1 3rd printing @ $26 & 5 bids. Are these real sales are is someone manipulating the market?

Peter Panzerfaust #8 @ $35 & 20 bids.

FCBD Sixth Gun @ $36 & 7 bids. Last year's FCBD issues were the bomb. Any of them heating up this year?

Spawn #1 Black & White variant @ $115 & 21 bids. This was a 1998 release.

Wolverine Origins #10 Third Claw Variant @ $52+ & 8 bids.

Ya can't manipulate Buy it Nows

£25 each ($40?)

Nice, that is in my future as soon as I have room in the house and the time to build one, someday...

The game the icon is from is popular but still a little obscure. Here is your hint though:

6ql4RCl.png

Realsports Baseball :cloud9: although I think it's Intellevision football?

Jim

Edited by cgcworld