• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Yeah been reading this thread for several months now. Never posted but the wife bit hit a nerve. Amazing thread BTW. Helps me keep my store current and popular with collectors !

Welcome to the boards! Now give us boardies a discount :baiting::grin:

I hate Dynamic Forces

but they are selling the Locke and Key #1 Negative edition for $10 - they sell for $40 - 50 on ebay. 2c

Done and done.

Thanks for the tip.

20 mins till sell out is my guess.

No. Dynamic Forces will keep selling them even if they don't have any left.

Dynamic Forces sucks.

I've never shopped there and with that raving review I think I'll continue not to. :grin:

hm

TMNT & Savage Dragon #1 Ashcan @ $61 & 9 bids.

NYX #3 @ $53+ & 15 bids.

Batman #1 @ $50 & 17 bids.

Thief of Thieves #1 VF/NM @ $47+ & 5 bids.

Deadpool #1 (1997) @ $23+ & 3 bids.

Captain America Transformation & Triumph #1 @ $22+ 4 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #607 @ $20+ & 3 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 @ $20+ & 16 bids.

Revival #1 @ $15+ & 5 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #654.1 @ $14+ & 12 bids.

(thumbs u

Dynamic Forces sucks.

Yup they suck big fat *****

I am asking for a refund on something I have been waiting for for 3 months after I had pre-ordered it over a month in advance of the release date. I think that giving them a quarter of a year is more than fair... especially to the retailer I ordered it through. It's nice that the UK retailer checks back with an update that the order is not cancelled every now and then but I suspect they are going to sit on the money as long as they can.

There may be advocates of Dynamic Forces out there but you can justify having a retailer check with you 3 times on a reasonable order and not be able to say if you actually have any in stock 3 months down the line.

meh

Dynamic Forces sucks.

Yup they suck big fat *****

I am asking for a refund on something I have been waiting for for 3 months after I had pre-ordered it over a month in advance of the release date. I think that giving them a quarter of a year is more than fair... especially to the retailer I ordered it through. It's nice that the UK retailer checks back with an update that the order is not cancelled every now and then but I suspect they are going to sit on the money as long as they can.

There may be advocates of Dynamic Forces out there but you can justify having a retailer check with you 3 times on a reasonable order and not be able to say if you actually have any in stock 3 months down the line.

meh

FYI

Midtown Comics and Dynamic forces are owned by the same people - I know because when I complained to Dynamic Forces about there BS and said I would never do business with them again - all of my Midtown Comics orders were cancelled.

Ouch. Considering I was wanting Midtown variants amongst other stuff that makes it even more farcical.

Edit: and in half a year I could have spent / made money elsewhere.

Edited by Garf

NYX #3 @ $53+ & 15 bids.

So about $57 shipped now. And mine in the same condition with the lower left corner slightly frayed like that wouldn't sell for BIN $60 shipped.

Are you talking about the $75 "NYX 3 Marvel 1st print NM near mint 1ST APPEARANCE WOLVERINE'S DAUGHTER X-23" where, in the auction description, you disclose that it's actually VF?