• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Nah. This was a week or two on the boards. I wound up trading it on another board for a few comics books I wanted and a little cash.

Yea, just saw that auction. "It's NM but it has to be pressed first"...

:facepalm:

yeah, I figured that wouldn't be Taco's, he seems like a good guy. He knows if he did that, he would be in for a good flogging

maybe sarcasm but just for people that dont know, yes it is taco's auction.

Wait, it is Taco's? LET THE FLOGGING BEGIN :boo:

What about think one year later Wake #1 and Lazarus #1 heat and there any have guess another comics?

Wrong thread. There is a speculation one someplace here. Also, give them time. You sound quite impatient based on a few of your posts.

I wonder what a Captain Planet 9.8 would sell for signed by Don Chedal hm

or maybe better, terrance howard. hm

if it was, it would be a recalled error copy

No one ever understands my Hustle and Flow references :(

Also-

The Last of Us #1s

I don't see the issue losing steam. The video game has sold out and is now selling for $70 on the secondary market - which usually isn't what happens with video games two weeks after they come out, the prices drop like cray cray.

I bought the game today and I can tell you right now, three sequels and a movie.

This is the new call of duty and the online multiplayer is very strategic. I enjoy.

To sum it all up, I'm going big on this title.

- PSN Jimmylinguini

Also, PS. I don't think I'm going to play COD or Blood on the Sand anymore. This game is tops.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Yup totally with you on that one. A lot of the people I know are PC gamers (including myself) but we are going out of our way to beg / borrow a PS3 from other friends just to play ;)

It might be high now, I just don't see any video game remaining that hot for very long and when it starts that downturn everyone will be dumping on ebay flooding.

Unless he's right about the movie.

I really think the Last of Us is going to be the next big video game property.

Naughty Dog (the company making the game) did Unchartered, Unchartered 2, Unchartered 3. So I couldn't see them not doing big things with this property.

The in game story is amazing and the online stuff is insane!

The comic might lose some heat, but when the Last of Us 2 comes out, the comic will go up in value again.

I don't think I'm ever going to play Call of Duty or 50 cent vs drug dealers in Iraq again.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

It might be high now, I just don't see any video game remaining that hot for very long and when it starts that downturn everyone will be dumping on ebay flooding.

I mean, Injustice is still selling like crazy. I can put a #1 second print up with a BIN and sell within 10 minutes.

I know it's also proven characters, but video game kids seem to have ridiculous amounts of money to spend.