• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

Guest firstappearance1

Well I picked up 3 of them last night . I really believe in its long term potential. One for my store wall, one for online and one to sit on until August 2014 ;)

With Feige finally confirming Thanos this just seems to be a box office smash in the making !

Guest firstappearance1

Others I picked up multiples copies of ( one for store wall, 1 for online , 1 to sit on:

Uncanny x force vol 1- #1 and #4

New mutants 87-red cover and 100

Evangelyne 1 Gold foil sig

Age of ultron 1 sketch cover 1:100

Quasar 32

Spidey 344 and 361

Cyblade/ shi 1 - lowest print variant

Witchblade 10

Number 13-#0-3

Avengers 257

If half of these sell / hit I'm a happy camper

It's been between $40-65 for about a week with slight deviations throughout.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=todd+the+ugliest+kid+on+earth+1&_pgn=2&_skc=25&rt=nc

Edited by awakeintheashes

lol I just bought that book....I clicked the link and it told me I had already won it...?

I read the preview...it's good...rare as good sex when you're married...and had a bleedingcool article...it's a prime suspect for spec...

Others I picked up multiples copies of ( one for store wall, 1 for online , 1 to sit on:

Uncanny x force vol 1- #1 and #4

New mutants 87-red cover and 100

Evangelyne 1 Gold foil sig

Age of ultron 1 sketch cover 1:100

Quasar 32

Spidey 344 and 361

Cyblade/ shi 1 - lowest print variant

Witchblade 10

Number 13-#0-3

Avengers 257

If half of these sell / hit I'm a happy camper

Why Avengers 257?

I really like the Sherlock Holmes movies with Downey and Jude law, they were entertaining. Book wise I don't know it was just ehhhh

the second one was really tough to sit through

This has been bugging me for a while. I can't place your profile picture. It kind of looks familiar, but I'm not sure.

Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg! I was exited to see him in episode 1 of Beware the Batman despite the character changes.

Hmmm. Maybe I don't know what it is then. Never heard of him.

I was thinking the Druuge from Star Control II (old, awesome computer game).

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1395&bih=647&q=druuge&oq=druuge&gs_l=img.3...485.1547.0.1719.6.4.0.2.0.0.62.233.4.4.0....0...1ac.1.21.img.-ZpF41xE8Mk#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=druuge+star+control+2&oq=druuge+star+control+2&gs_l=img.3..0i24.2813.4719.0.4891.15.2.0.13.13.0.62.124.2.2.0....0...1c.1.21.img.UfeUjj_HRlg&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.aWc&fp=137d68d6da0215b6&biw=1395&bih=647

Easily one of my top five favorite games of all time.

Obviously.

Still haven't finished 3 yet. I alwasy start it, then get distracted by another game, and forget it.

Pretty soon everything will have a movie deal it seems. How many new titles now do we have in movie some sort of production now? How many are missing from below?

Hack Slash

Clone

Think Tank

Hoax Hunters

Sixth Gun(TV)

The Vault

100 Bullets

Peter Panzer..(TV)

Rachel Rising

Chastity

RIPD

How many are actually going to be good??

That RIPD movie looks dumb.

Pretty soon everything will have a movie deal it seems. How many new titles now do we have in movie some sort of production now? How many are missing from below?

Hack Slash

Clone

Think Tank

Hoax Hunters

Sixth Gun(TV)

The Vault

100 Bullets

Peter Panzer..(TV)

Rachel Rising

Chastity

RIPD

ELEPHANTMEN!!!

I think if this goes through, and is done properly, it will be head and shoulders above any of these other projects.

I think the fact that this is progressing slowly but shurly, is under the radar, kind of shows that it may be something more legit, and not just some flash in the pan.

Amazing story and writing + spectacular visuals + British creators and involvment = recipe for success.

Hack Slash

Clone

Think Tank

Hoax Hunters

Sixth Gun(TV)

The Vault

100 Bullets

Peter Panzer..(TV)

Rachel Rising

Chastity

RIPD

and they'll likely all be as successful as RIPD :roflmao: