• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

For those not on reddit:

Jamie Foxx is pushing for a spawn movie reboot.

http://flicksided.com/2013/07/26/jamie-foxx-aggressively-pursuing-spawn-reboot-mike-tyson-biopic/

Didn't the guy that played Spawn also portray Mike Tyson in a movie ? How original lol

Michael Jai White is going to be in the new season of Arrow.

the movie he helped create and star in, Black Dynamite is starting up again as a comic book by IDW, he's also made mention of wanting to do a new R version of Spawn AND theres a video online of him showing Kimbo Slice he can kick his .

I saw you write something on here before about Black Dynamite. Looks like a fun book so I'm giving it a shot.

For those not on reddit:

Jamie Foxx is pushing for a spawn movie reboot.

http://flicksided.com/2013/07/26/jamie-foxx-aggressively-pursuing-spawn-reboot-mike-tyson-biopic/

Didn't the guy that played Spawn also portray Mike Tyson in a movie ? How original lol

Michael Jai White is going to be in the new season of Arrow.

the movie he helped create and star in, Black Dynamite is starting up again as a comic book by IDW, he's also made mention of wanting to do a new R version of Spawn AND theres a video online of him showing Kimbo Slice he can kick his .

I saw you write something on here before about Black Dynamite. Looks like a fun book so I'm giving it a shot.

The full movie is on youtube.

its like an hour and a half. It will give you a good idea of if you'll like the book.

I'm ordering 25 copies.

My not-so-LCS had 3 copies of Number Cruncher left, kinda surprised me considering the other nearest shop to me sold out fast, and yet another shop didn't even order any. I know it's been talked about before in this thread, but any new thought on this book?

I really liked it....I even bought a copy off of da internet for 10 bucks...then I found a copy in a LCS...shoot...

bleeding cool gave it a bump...

tiny print run...

all around goodness...tight writing, really good art.....if it was from Image, it would be speculated on till the cows come home ( what does that mean actually? )

ohhhh....no I still don't get it.

Don't cows live in a barn?

Those would be spoiled cows. My place is surrounded on all sides by cows, and yes...they never come home.

Couldn't agree more about Number Cruncher though, loved the writing. Very "Guy Ritchie" in tone and feel.

Has anyone here had any run-ins with the buyer "gregorysmiller" on eBay?

Seems like he gets your book, claims it was damaged. Does not have the ability to show photos. Wants a refund but will not ship the book back. I know of one other person this has happened to and the messages were similar - almost like he cut and pasted.

It seems like he's pulling this scheme on low dollar books - $20 and under. I guess he figures it's not worth the seller's time and effort to question it.

I'm curious if this is just a random coincidence or if it has happened to any others out there.

Is he from Canada.

There was a thread in CG about some guy in Canada doing something like this.

Nah. He's from VA Beach. Also, a quick Google search of his name and location does bring up some interesting results.

Is he from Canada.

Nah. He's from VA Beach. Also, a quick Google search of his name and location does bring up some interesting results.

Thanks for the heads up, going to put him on ignore.

From what I've heard, he pulls this then gets his refund and leaves positive feedback hoping you will do the same.

That doesn't prevent him from firing insults in his messages to you. They are quite comical, though.

Is he from Canada.

Thanks for the heads up, going to put him on ignore.

No problem. I did the same thing. It's not worth the hassle.

Is he from Canada.

the guy in Canada is guerrierhabs

he is a scammer, put him on ignore

guerrierhabs is a scammer, do not do business with him on ebay