• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Only in so much as one of my LCSs have a box full of #1s they would love to sell at cover...

Are you sure they aren't from one of the minis or 2nd prints?

I dunno it's the one with the woman on da cover...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=american+vampire+1&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

seems like some of them get 99 cents...some 4 bucks...

Is The Massive from Dark Horse worth picking up? A LCS has #1 up still on the shoes at cover.

1-What are "the shoes"??

Fricking iPhone spell check typo. :censored:

I meant shelves, and it must have changed it to shoes as I was typing it. :tonofbricks:

Only in so much as one of my LCSs have a box full of #1s they would love to sell at cover...

Are you sure they aren't from one of the minis or 2nd prints?

I dunno it's the one with the woman on da cover...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=american+vampire+1&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

seems like some of them get 99 cents...some 4 bucks...

I think the 2nd print is the same cover, but purple instead of red. I would buy them all and just set it as BIN. It's not a title people check for daily. They will sell though. And you will make money.

Is The Massive from Dark Horse worth picking up? A LCS has #1 up still on the shoes at cover.

The regular or the variant? I think The Massive is one of the best series currently running.

I picked up the regular #1 signed by Wood $5. One of my favorite covers.

I actually bought that one from Midtown's website last summer. And Ryan hooked me up with the variant when TFAW had them for like $1. The first arc variants (#1-#3) are the ones to own if anything ever happens with this series.

And has anyone been paying attention to the prices of the first American Vampire arc?

I have the #1 promo variant. That any good to have?? Prices look like they're ~$20-$50.

1-What are "the shoes"??

Fricking iPhone spell check typo. :censored:

I meant shelves, and it must have changed it to shoes as I was typing it. :tonofbricks:

Hahhaa. Nice.

I totally thought that was some slang that I just didn't know.

Like, all the wall books up on the "shoes". High shelves. Etc.

haha.

The American Vampire #1 numbers are all over the place it seems. I know a store right across the street from me that has about 10 copies in great condition. All for .99 cents. I guess it couldn't hurt to list them all at 9.99.

LS said they sold out of NM Batman #1 new 52 at $50. Last three sold.

Also the SDCC DC Retailer Roadshow superman unchain 3D is awesome in real life.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Unchained-1-Retailer-3D-Motion-Variant-SDCC-2013-Retail-Exclusive-NM-/300951818864?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4612205270

Made that update for you. This edition was in retailer's hands long before SDCC. Our local stores (Central FL) all got 1 per attendee (most stores got a few total.) Very nice book. A few stores have them behind the register marked 'not for sale' as an example of what the villain 3d covers will be like.

LS said they sold out of NM Batman #1 new 52 at $50. Last three sold.

Also the SDCC DC Retailer Roadshow superman unchain 3D is awesome in real life.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Unchained-1-Retailer-3D-Motion-Variant-SDCC-2013-Retail-Exclusive-NM-/300951818864?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4612205270

Made that update for you. This edition was in retailer's hands long before SDCC. Our local stores (Central FL) all got 1 per attendee (most stores got a few total.) Very nice book. A few stores have them behind the register marked 'not for sale' as an example of what the villain 3d covers will be like.

Thanks. I hope to pick up 25 of the 52. I think it will be a hit.

What's up with these dynamic forces Stan lee all new xmen and iron man #1 per order on midtown for $339 or DF website for $400

My honest opinion? Its wildly_fanciful_statement trash you should avoid.

So it's basically just a raw copy of either issue and you are paying a extra 396 dollars got a Stan lee auto ?