• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Off topic yes but here is something some of you might appreciate when you aren't convincing consumers that buying paper sealed in polymer is a wise move.

01EditorsChoiceRTX14YC9-600x400_zps557e9895.jpg

I've stared at that for ages and I've no idea what is causing that distorted bit. What is it supposed to be? (shrug)

Off topic yes but here is something some of you might appreciate when you aren't convincing consumers that buying paper sealed in polymer is a wise move.

01EditorsChoiceRTX14YC9-600x400_zps557e9895.jpg

I've stared at that for ages and I've no idea what is causing that distorted bit. What is it supposed to be? (shrug)

WOFRtZL.jpg

Herobear and the Kid 2013 Annual Special RECALLED

not that I don't believe you but I'm not finding this....

Retailers have been asked not to sell it, replacements are coming.

So, they'll be sold or hidden away until the price is right

Sold 5 at 5.99! :) - purchased from a retailer at a buck a piece!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/04/max-brooks-extinction-parade-1-to-be-a-new-vampire-zombie-tv-series/

as copies can still be found....que feeding frenzy in t minus 4 days....

not sure how you can screw up a story about vampires and zombies

Awesome! Now I can track down the 890 covers for it that Avatar will continue to put out for the next 8 years.

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but how is Harley going to be able to sustain her own book?

I just don't see it.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Thought the same about Deadpool how has that worked out?

I still don't know how he does. His regular series has many ups and downs. Some will be entertaining, some are just stupid. He works best when he's toned down a bit, I find.

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but how is Harley going to be able to sustain her own book?

I just don't see it.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

That's what I keep thinking. Maybe I'm wrong and this character has arrived. But I just don't see it. (shrug)

The Joker's own series in the 70's only lasted 9 or 10 issues, and he's the damn Joker! For Harley's series to work, they are going to have make a (reluctant) hero out of her. And I don't know if they will do that.

they have to walk a fine line. i'm guessing these slab prices are being pushed by male collectors, but there are actually female readers out there who follow HQ, so the comic needs to try to appeal to them too. the good thing it doesn't take much nowadays to sustain a series, what is it, 20,000 copies a month?

Edited by the blob

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/04/max-brooks-extinction-parade-1-to-be-a-new-vampire-zombie-tv-series/

Awesome! Now I can track down the 890 covers for it that Avatar will continue to put out for the next 8 years.

(thumbs u

Hahahaha.

Yawn