• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Definite shill. High bidder has 100% activity with person selling book. doh!

How do you find that information? I've always been curious to check listings I'm bidding on if I'm up against 1 other person.

Thanks

How do you find that information? I've always been curious to check listings I'm bidding on if I'm up against 1 other person.

Thanks

click the # of bids, then click on the other bidders. You will see the winning bidder has 100% bid history with them.

Thanks

click the # of bids, then click on the other bidders. You will see the winning bidder has 100% bid history with them.

Ok- so this lead bidder "o***e" has 100% activity with the seller. An obvious shill.

That's sad, man.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161165554452?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

(Not a modern, just an item on my watch list)

Thanks

Ok- so this lead bidder "o***e" has 100% activity with the seller. An obvious shill.

That's sad, man.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161165554452?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Not always 100% = shill. One may just not bid much or has a seller they like. The guy has only bid 15 times on 14 items. Hard to say with a big seller like that but I would definitely keep me on the radar.

Thanks

That's sad, man.

Not always 100% = shill. One may just not bid much or has a seller they like. The guy has only bid 15 times on 14 items. Hard to say with a big seller like that but I would definitely keep me on the radar.

+1 if it was a slab, and auction, and one of dre's auctions. every winner would be a shill since his customers only buy from him.