• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

First "true appearance" was on my tv. Trying to figure out how to get my tv and dvr, paused to the pitch at Dynamite, to CGC without it coming unplugged so it can be slabbed and graded....

First "true appearance" was on my tv. Trying to figure out how to get my tv and dvr, paused to the pitch at Dynamite, to CGC without it coming unplugged so it can be slabbed and graded....

I hope you have a flat panel. (thumbs u

Hahahaha!

:banana:

I have been gone for awhile so excuse me if this has been posted already. Was surprised to see this issue with multiple raw sales over $40. Of course I have cover B of this book. :frustrated:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IDW-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-5-Cover-A-1st-print-RARE-NM-/301024556686?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461676368e

Those are good #'s though regardless. I just don't see why the cover A of #5 outshines the B cover by so much. They are very similar covers, and would have been a 50/50 split to my knowledge. I might go ahead and list one of my 1-5 runs, less #3, that I never got.

I just sold mine on eBay for a disappointing $46.

The first dozen issues of this series are always quick sellers on eBay. Sold a #1 for $36 and a #2 for $41 in the same grouping.

I remember a year ago I was selling the #1 set of 4 Turtle covers for $35, after finding them in 50 cent bins. I thought I did good, but had no idea that this series would blow up on the secondary market like that.

The first dozen issues of this series are always quick sellers on eBay. Sold a #1 for $36 and a #2 for $41 in the same grouping.

I remember a year ago I was selling the #1 set of 4 Turtle covers for $35, after finding them in 50 cent bins. I thought I did good, but had no idea that this series would blow up on the secondary market like that.

Kevin Eastman is back on board, so I think there is some interest because of that.

I don't really like much of what IDW publishes -- it's just not my cup of tea -- but they do a very good job of it. Their Transformers looks great, TMNT, too. They go a little nuts with the multiple covers, but whatever.

+1

Never saw it coming.

Kevin Eastman is back on board, so I think there is some interest because of that.

I don't really like much of what IDW publishes -- it's just not my cup of tea -- but they do a very good job of it. Their Transformers looks great, TMNT, too. They go a little nuts with the multiple covers, but whatever.

other than a #1, that is a series I probably would have ignored in the cheap-o boxes. i'd have figured the 4th or whatever turtle series would not garner much collector interest.

Superior Spider-Man #24 Caselli cover is already going for $85 raw on ebay, that cover is insane and beautiful.

STK627134_zpsc00d018f.jpg

Nice tongue.

That reminds me of a story I heard, when a woman asked Gene Simmons how long his tongue was and he replied "Long enough to make you my best friend. It's probably apocryphal but it made me laugh.

Superior Spider-Man #24 Caselli cover is already going for $85 raw on ebay, that cover is insane and beautiful.

STK627134_zpsc00d018f.jpg

Nice tongue.

That reminds me of a story I heard, when a woman asked Gene Simmons how long his tongue was and he replied "Long enough to make you my best friend. It's probably apocryphal but it made me laugh.

Whats the over / under on him getting that michael douglas disease?

So I was digging through my long boxes and discovered I have TMNT #1 Cover RI-A.. Anyone know anything about this cover? Apparently I got it for cover price.. I don't even remember buying it hm

IDW-1_RI-A_Kevin-Eastman.jpg

I don't know if there is a huge market more for the retailer incentive covers, especially for the first issue, where there are 4 regular covers and 2 retailer incentives.

One sold a few weeks ago for $5.50...

Some issues/covers seem to be more rare. For some reason, 5-A is the hardest to find.