• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Superior Spider-Man #24 Caselli cover is already going for $85 raw on ebay, that cover is insane and beautiful.

STK627134_zpsc00d018f.jpg

Nice tongue.

That reminds me of a story I heard, when a woman asked Gene Simmons how long his tongue was and he replied "Long enough to make you my best friend. It's probably apocryphal but it made me laugh.

Whats the over / under on him getting that michael douglas disease?

hm

You do have to be a cunning linguist to write good lyrics.

Superior Spider-Man #24 Caselli cover is already going for $85 raw on ebay, that cover is insane and beautiful.

Nice tongue.

That reminds me of a story I heard, when a woman asked Gene Simmons how long his tongue was and he replied "Long enough to make you my best friend. It's probably apocryphal but it made me laugh.

hm

So he's good on both oral and written exams... :shy:

Nice tongue.

That woman was Oprah Winfrey.

Nice tongue.

hm

Yes, but it helped Colonel Angus on Saturday Night live apparently.

Spidey #20 Black Cat 9.8 up to $123 w/5 days left. I'll be interesting to see what this ends up going for as I sold 2 yesterday for $300 each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDERMAN-20-CGC-9-8-J-SCOTT-CAMPBELL-VARIANT-1-50-HOT-BLACK-CAT-/370961818462?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item565f0c235e

Anybody catch the upcoming Black Widow (Campbell) variant? For a Campbell variant, it is somewhat lacking (compared to SUP SPM 20). Thoughts?

Meck

Seems more like a "Danger Girl" cover

Are you referring to this?

blackwidow6series2010campbellvar.jpg

If so, that book is from 2010 and it's not even a #1.

Anybody catch the upcoming Black Widow (Campbell) variant? For a Campbell variant, it is somewhat lacking (compared to SUP SPM 20). Thoughts?

Meck

No, Black Widow vol 5 #1 that releases Jan 8th.

I'm not even sure if the final cover has been shown yet.

Meck

No, Black Widow vol 5 #1 that releases Jan 8th.

I'm not even sure if the final cover has been shown yet.

Yeah, I didn't think the cover had been released yet. The one above is a Danger Girl swipe I believe.

All Campbell covers are currently rising in price. Not a huge increase, but its almost across the board on Marvel Titles. Some indys are seeing a slight increase, but the Marvel Titles including just regular issues are seeing small adjustments in price.

Still wonder why ASM 493 hasn't picked up. It's an awesome MJ Campbell cover.