• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I'm always afraid that bill me later thing was going to pull my credit. Really trying not to get another hit on my credit.

I need to figure out how to get the stupid thing of my front page when I use paypal. That option is for suckers that wont pay it off every month.

I still get buyers at least every other month that ask if its okay to pay me on Friday. I don't have a problem with it, but the buyer should.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Dectective comics #1 new 52 heating up or something?

Ive seen a few go for an avg of $35 and one sold for over $50 last week.

It has been for months. All of the Batman #1s from the new 52 have been going up, except for the turd that was Batman Inc.

I got $101.00 eBay bucks :banana:

Which bank did YOU rob? :baiting:

I bought a lot of stuff for me and Legos for the kid. Caught a quadruple ($17) on a Arkham Asylum just before Christmas.

that is awesome

I think speculators are mining 'gems' previously forsaken from the crash of the 90s and in turn starting to abandon the new stuff. It will eventually be a crash riding on the back of the 90s crash.

:ohnoez:

Edited by krighton

It could be but the quality of the books is better or at least more diverse now than in the 90s so I'm happy cashing in on them or owning a bunch of great stories cheap. I believe this time will be fondly remembered along the lines of mid to late 70s and the Miller/Moore 80s.

The movie was highlighted a few times on the Yahoo homepage, yesterday. Some of the comments were regarding where to find this issue or the series the movie will be based on. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pretty hot again for a month or so.

Edited by awakeintheashes