• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

this is one of the best covers i have seen in some time, too bad it's for a comic written by one of the most overhyped writers in recent memory.

Agree he's overhyped........but Hawkeye is still a great book :cloud9:

this is one of the best covers i have seen in some time, too bad it's for a comic written by one of the most overhyped writers in recent memory.

Completely agree. Hawkeye is the only thing of his I've ever liked. But man, is Hawkeye good or what?

Completely agree. Hawkeye is the only thing of his I've ever liked. But man, is Hawkeye good or what?

Five Fists of Science ruled....

For the most part his work for hire material suckles.

Five Fists of Science ruled....

For the most part his work for hire material suckles.

I would like to read more of his indy stuff. I could never really get into Casanova though.

SO GOOD! Not just his writing, the art fits the book perfectly (even though it's constantly changing lol )

I know it's been discussed modern regular cvr and modern variant

Detective comics #27 1:50 Jim Lee variant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390742313863?redirect=mobile

About an hr ago it was in the $40s now currently at $88... wonder how high it will go.

After $55, the bids get sketchy...

Yea, I did notice that and thought the same.

There's another seller their copy is at $56 with 3hrs left and looks legit. Also another at $53 with a day +left. So looks that it is at least gonna be fetching in the $50s. For how long who knows though....

I pre ordered one at $30 from online.. if I don't get it will be a definite negative.

Yea I noticeda few early sales around 30-40$ BIN. I think sellers should send anyways,u win some u lose some.

:wishluck: hope u seller comes through and you get your copy.

About an hr ago it was in the $40s now currently at $88... wonder how high it will go.

There's another seller their copy is at $56 with 3hrs left and looks legit. Also another at $53 with a day +left. So looks that it is at least gonna be fetching in the $50s. For how long who knows though....

It will sink. Batman variants very rarely hold or build value.

Hope so, sold one for 60 today :)

I was in three auctions for one of these tonight. All three that got around $100 were "buyers with 0 or 1 feedback. Obviously shills. Not one real bidder bit at anywhere near that price, and the greedy sellers are still stuck with their books. I would say this is a legit $60 book MAX, for now at least. Anybody on here have an extra they would like to sell? I'm sick of ebay shenanigans.

The 1:100 may be another story however. There's only a couple of those to be found anywhere and they seem to get legitimate bids over $100.. That one may be the one to watch.

-J.

Well that's a very broad statement, and thus incorrect.

Please list all of the Batman variants from the new 52 that sell for more on the secondary market than their original listed retail price.

Well that's a very broad statement, and thus incorrect.

People are still looking to buy the Batman RRP

You're comparing an RRP to a mid-range retail incentive variant?

Ok.