• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

X-files Conspiracy #1 1:25 variant is showing some heat already.

This x 10, apparently the dealers didn't know the sets were Glow in the Dark and under-ordered. The Hastings variants are selling insane too.

Interesting two links, you can see two guys bid it up from 150 to 200, then the guy who lost went and bought the other one for $200.

He clearly set his limit as the BIN of the other one and when he lost just pulled the trigger.

Two people value it at that level, whether other people suddenly do because they did, time will tell.

Link?

not showing, they all sold pretty much yesterday, I only think 2 or 3 are listed right now..

$5 + SHIPPING

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=X-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XX-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1+GLOW&_nkw=X-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1+GLOW&_sacat=0

Link?

not showing, they all sold pretty much yesterday, I only think 2 or 3 are listed right now..

$5 + SHIPPING

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=X-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XX-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1+GLOW&_nkw=X-FILES+CONSPIRACY+1+GLOW&_sacat=0

That is for the glow in the dark covers not the 1:25 covers which look like a newspaper

The cover has Obama on it! There is no way that can be implied as "talking about politics". I just see his face and think "don't presidents usually do book signings once they finish there president stuff?" and the answer is of course, yes.