• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

No Spoiler is not the new Robin. There is no new "Robin". Good guess though. There are PLENTY of surprises and events in this issue.

Robin was Batman's sidekick.

Batman has a new sidekick.

Good way to put it! - While you're at the LCS, see if they have any Batman #7's too :)

No Spoiler is not the new Robin. There is no new "Robin". Good guess though. There are PLENTY of surprises and events in this issue.

Good way to put it! - While you're at the LCS, see if they have any Batman #7's too :)

I thought her first appearance was is issue 1.

Also wouldn't her first appearance as Bluebird be in 27 in the Wings of Truth?

Edited by MrWeen

I'm "ALWAYS" at the LCS.

Batman #1 first appearance Harper Row cameo

Batman #7 first full appearance Harper Row

Detective Comics #27 first appearance Blue Bird costume cameo

Batman #28 first appearance Blue Bird in costume

I'm "ALWAYS" at the LCS.

I guess I can agree on all these points except Batman 1 as a cameo.

I don't care that much about Harper Row to begin with and now that she is not the bird we expected I suspect collectors won't either but I have read a fair amount of arguing about her appearance in issue one as a first. I would go with #12, first Cullen Row as a better bet. Who knows what type of villain he might end up transforming into!

Edited by MrWeen

I'm "ALWAYS" at the LCS.

I don't care that much about Harper Row to begin with and now that she is not the bird we expected I suspect collectors won't either but I have read a fair amount of arguing about her appearance in issue one as a first. I would go with #12, first Cullen Row as a better bet. Who knows what type of villain he might end up being!

about Harper Row to begin with and now that she is not the bird we expecte

First female sidekick to Batman. ( present day )

A fusion of Robin & Nightwing.

Bluebird = $

Harper Row = $

I'm "ALWAYS" at the LCS.

I don't care that much about Harper Row to begin with and now that she is not the bird we expected I suspect collectors won't either but I have read a fair amount of arguing about her appearance in issue one as a first. I would go with #12, first Cullen Row as a better bet. Who knows what type of villain he might end up being!

about Harper Row to begin with and now that she is not the bird we expecte

First female sidekick to Batman. ( present day )

A fusion of Robin & Nightwing.

Bluebird = $

Harper Row = $

Yea when you have to say present day besides this claim then is she really the first? It's something we have already seen. I think people want Snyder's setup of Row to be more important than it is or will be. I don't even like the costume she is wearing and I suspect drooling young boys who lust for Harley Quinn's also won't. I will say this though, that splash of Selina in #28 was the first drawn female to stimulate me since Jessica Rabbit.

hm...So, what is the deal with Spoiler then?

Luckily, I bought Tec #647 last week and I have a couple copies of #7.

Worth snagging a few copies of #28 today?

I would say no on 28 but yes on #27 if you can get the hardest variants to find. It's the first appearance of a ton of cool characters we will be seeing down the road.