• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Vikings rules ! Ragnar Lothbrok is awesome and I can't wait for season 2. I can easily see MD being made into a TV series but I like the book just the way it is. Someone brought this up the other day. I buy comics on their on merits. TV and movies are nice bonuses if they stay true to great stories but comics are my passion.

(thumbs u agreed

+10

I need Vikings to come back!!

Vikings rules ! Ragnar Lothbrok is awesome and I can't wait for season 2. I can easily see MD being made into a TV series but I like the book just the way it is. Someone brought this up the other day. I buy comics on their on merits. TV and movies are nice bonuses if they stay true to great stories but comics are my passion.

(thumbs u agreed

+10

I need Vikings to come back!!

The 27th. :applause:

There has been a really nice run of stuff doing well on ebay.

Sandman 1 and 8

I'm seeing Sandman #1 creeping up, but I'm not seeing any particular movement on #8s - they still seem to be selling for the same as, say, last year. What am I missing?

Patience-yoda.jpg

Yeah, an advertisement doesn't = a first appearance.

I kinda view Anihilation Conquest 6 as a sort of Prelude to the new GoTG. Kinda like a Defenders /Submariner # 34 thing.

They are pretty much all there working together in the book, and grouping up is the next move, and the then blog and Ad after the story lets us know its happening.

Not a first appearance, but a significant book for the New GoTG. IMO the most important besides Issue 1 of the 2008 series. Im speaking for the modern team as such.

This morning there were raw copies on eBay for $60-70 shipped and now they're at $100. CGC 9.8 were at $200 shipped and now they're at $300+.

:wishluck: Disney world weekend.

what are you guys thinking the right time to sell is? there should be an initial rush for sure...

This morning there were raw copies on eBay for $60-70 shipped and now they're at $100. CGC 9.8 were at $200 shipped and now they're at $300+.

:wishluck: Disney world weekend.

what are you guys thinking the right time to sell is? there should be an initial rush for sure...

I was going to price a few raw copies high before the episode so maybe they will sell right when it ends and before the flood. I'm holding off on graded copies until I see the episode. Who knows. It might just be them coming up to Rick in the last seconds of the episode.

Selling my WD set soon, from around issue 27-current, including some variants, 33 2nd print and 53 in high grade. Not sure if I want to do it in a lot or how to price it out.

Do it on the boards and break it down to get the maximum profit to many people are looking for what you have it will sit longer in a set imo. :hi:

There has been a really nice run of stuff doing well on ebay.

Sandman 1 and 8

I'm seeing Sandman #1 creeping up, but I'm not seeing any particular movement on #8s - they still seem to be selling for the same as, say, last year. What am I missing?

Patience-yoda.jpg

:applause:

What isn't optioned for tv anymore??? I'm starting to get a little scared for our hobby having a big collapse from all this craziness/speculation probably by many who haven't ever even read a comic maybe. It's great for the medium as a whole but....... :eek: