• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Manifest Destiny! Imagine the prices if it's the next Image book to get some TV love

It will.

Guaranteed.

AMC.

Kirkman has made them so much cash, I bet they ALLREADY own it.

lonzilla and Larry, 100% agreed. Kirkman is a media monster now. I think he is only printing books through Skybound now that will get media deals.

Fat Jack's in Philly was asking $45 for the Batman #28 variant. Yeah riiiiight.

That's crazy, they used to be very fair with their variant prices. Maybe they have a new guy pricing the stuff up. At least they're still dumb enough to use Overstreet and not the CGC boards when filling up the back issue bin :grin:

Ah,,yeah.....we'll I'd take any channel except nbc.

lol

The only reason NBC won't blow it with Clone is because they have Schulner under contract. AMC can own the whole weekend with Walking Dead, Preacher, Manifest Destiny, Mercenary Sea, Bedlam...

Vikings rules ! Ragnar Lothbrok is awesome and I can't wait for season 2. I can easily see MD being made into a TV series but I like the book just the way it is. Someone brought this up the other day. I buy comics on their on merits. TV and movies are nice bonuses if they stay true to great stories but comics are my passion.

Vikings rules ! Ragnar Lothbrok is awesome and I can't wait for season 2. I can easily see MD being made into a TV series but I like the book just the way it is. Someone brought this up the other day. I buy comics on their on merits. TV and movies are nice bonuses if they stay true to great stories but comics are my passion.

(thumbs u agreed