• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

My store had manifest destiny too still but I think she must hate indy books as everything else is bagged and boarded except image titles which are on a wire rack and all bent in half. In fact the MD 1s that were there were now at a 90 degree angle

My store had manifest destiny too still but I think she must hate indy books as everything else is bagged and boarded except image titles which are on a wire rack and all bent in half. In fact the MD 1s that were there were now at a 90 degree angle

:( Hate that.

I guess after holding on to those Sixth Gun books one day too long I'm a little quick to pull the trigger

Well, if you have extra books for sale then you should always lock in some profits. I sold off 2 #1s, a number 1, 1a, and have a number of others still available (some for sale, some I'm holding onto). I was lucky to find a big stash of these books right when prices were near their peak, and turned them over within 24 hrs. I like to sell quick too, lock in the gains!

Hit up a comic shop in the boonies this afternoon, first time I've been there since it was a good 45 minute drive, but whoa! The Manifest Destiny #1's, Annihilators #3 and Elephantmen #18 were still on the rack for cover price :grin:

<a  href=228-HAUL.jpg' alt='228-HAUL.jpg'>

First Cosmo! Nice!

Hit up a comic shop in the boonies this afternoon, first time I've been there since it was a good 45 minute drive, but whoa! The Manifest Destiny #1's, Annihilators #3 and Elephantmen #18 were still on the rack for cover price :grin:

:insane:

:insane:

But it sure is a nice rack on that bad girl lol

nice to see sets of these going up. i picked up quite a few of them last year in dollar bins, can probably still find em in there i imagine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thanos-Imperative-1-6-Complete-Set-2-One-Shots-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-/281270736083?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item417d0ad4d3

these were selling for around 100 a year ago when complete sets with Ignition and Devastation were rarely up for sale on ebay

It's a bit whacky that those trying to sell Batman 28 Steampunk are refusing to mention 1st app. Bluebird. They have no trouble mentioning tv this and movie that but when the comic has an actual 1st app. they don't bother listing it in the title.

Might behoove some of these sellers to actually open a copy of a comic and read what's inside before they try and sell it.

Why did they have to do this to me. Is there an East of West comicpro, and/or a list anywhere of the covers? I can't seem to find anything, although I'm feeling pretty lazy right now after working all day

Why did they have to do this to me. Is there an East of West comicpro, and/or a list anywhere of the covers? I can't seem to find anything, although I'm feeling pretty lazy right now after working all day

The East of West RRP came from a similar retailer convention.

The East of West RRP came from a similar retailer convention.

Thanks Jimbo, I have a double SS/sketched RRP, and I have a nice set of EoW just seeing if I need to find something else for registry when it pops up. Need some EoW 9.9's though, bad, I know of at least one member that'll be ahead of me in registry and I have a real nice set