• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Probably fake his death, change his name from to Pecker, move to East Gotham and open his own Private investigation (had to find a way to keep his original name in there), and call it Gotham P.I. (enter Ferrari). Last 12 issues and guest star Alfred in all of them as "Higgins".

Edited by Zack1973

Auteur #1 Sub variant selling for $7 to $10?

I just read it, I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed Crossed when first reading it, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I liked it a lot, not sure how it will do commercially, but its a good read especially for those in the creative fields.

Well its up on DC's app if anyone wants to read it. Not sure what to think. Keep it spoiler free people. Speculation on this issues value?

Cover price now.

$10 by the weekend.

fifty cents in 90 days...

*shrug*

I'm dumb. I'd buy DC Presents Annual #1 & Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 "today" after reading Forever Evil #6 as a speculative play.

But, I'm REALLY dumb.

Edited by LarrysComics

Well its up on DC's app if anyone wants to read it. Not sure what to think. Keep it spoiler free people. Speculation on this issues value?

Cover price now.

$10 by the weekend.

fifty cents in 90 days...

QFT.

I can't really say on the value. It's got hype, but maybe only short term.

We will have to wait until issue #7 to see if he's dead or not.

Guardian of the Galaxy #25 @ $16 & 14 bids. The "Return of Thanos". Basically if it's Thanos it's hot.

Batman Annual #1 @ $22 & 21 bids. I've kicked myself for seeing a stack of these on the shelf when they came out and decided I don't like annuals. :cry:

Harley Quinn #1 @ $16 & 13 bids. Hey it's Harley Quinn, what more needs to be said? :insane:

Infinty Guanlet #1-6 @ $36 & 26 bids. Great, great story but I'm confused why this is the hot comics and not Thanos Quest? ???

:hi:

Guardian of the Galaxy #25 @ $16 & 14 bids. The "Return of Thanos". Basically if it's Thanos it's hot.

Batman Annual #1 @ $22 & 21 bids. I've kicked myself for seeing a stack of these on the shelf when they came out and decided I don't like annuals. :cry:

Harley Quinn #1 @ $16 & 13 bids. Hey it's Harley Quinn, what more needs to be said? :insane:

Infinty Guanlet #1-6 @ $36 & 26 bids. Great, great story but I'm confused why this is the hot comics and not Thanos Quest? ???

:hi:

Guardians #25 is the last issue in that series, also Thanos cover.

Harley #1 has been up in the $30-50 range for a while.

I just read it, I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed Crossed when first reading it, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I liked it a lot, not sure how it will do commercially, but its a good read especially for those in the creative fields.

Damn, I saw the eyeball on the cover and passed. I will go look next week.

It was one ugly cover imo but there is a whole book behind it so who knows. Has anyone read it ?

No way they kill Nightwing.

I just don't see it.

I think you meant to say:

No way they kill Nightwing permantley.

Right?

Haha, yes.

He will be back by the time supes/bats comes out on the big screen if they do off him.

It was one ugly cover imo but there is a whole book behind it so who knows. Has anyone read it ?

I enjoyed the read and looked for nycc variants immediately after I finished.

It was fun to read. It might sound like a wierd parallel and perhaps it's just me but it felt a bit like reading "The Mask". Just something about the art, violence (which isn't quite as slapstick) and colours that reminded me of it, not the plot.

Will be checking it out to see where it goes, certainly has a good first issue but no idea where this is going. If it can sink further into depravity then it's going to need something bloody clever to redeem itself 2c