• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Why is it so hard to believe that a fool and his money are soon parted?

Not surprised at all. Things like this happen every day.

Just wondering at it all. The bidder appears to know how eBay works (based on feedback count), yet is doing everything wrong.

These guys were extremely popular at ECCC, especially at the Image signing booth, dancing and signing their book at the same time.

These guys were extremely popular at ECCC, especially at the Image signing booth, dancing and signing their book at the same time.

I believe it. The humor bleeds off the pages. lol

Were they dancing to Fat Bottom Girls? :wishluck: they can publish that scene in its full glory someday.

+1

I like the dialogue they came up with for the censoring. I mean, you know what it says under it. Use your imagination! :banana:

X-Force #116 first appearance of Doop.

No ones talking about.

Let me be the first.

they were talking about it quite a bit over in the Copper area.

I wonder why, it's not a copper age comic.

I remember when 116 sold pretty well. Other than both versions of 116 and issue 123 this is the only other Allred X-Force comic I look for. It has a sick Doop cover and it's the last issue.

Marvel-X-Force-129_zps60f7834a.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

I wonder why, it's not a copper age comic.

I remember when 116 sold pretty well. Other than both versions of 116 and issue 123 this is the only other Allred X-Force comic I look for. It has a sick Doop cover and it's the last issue.

Marvel-X-Force-129_zps60f7834a.jpg

+1.

Picked up 2x 116 (1x newsstand), and 2x 129 at ECCC last weekend.

Were they dancing to Fat Bottom Girls? :wishluck: they can publish that scene in its full glory someday.

+1

I like the dialogue they came up with for the censoring. I mean, you know what it says under it. Use your imagination! :banana:

That was hilarious. I get the sense both guys really enjoy working on that book.