• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Collider #1 (the first issue of Federal Bureau of Physics before they change the title) is making a jump. Last week, the first issue sold for cover price, but now it's jumping to 10 or 15 bucks. They just announced the DC optioned the movie with Warner Brothers. While it might be the next RIPD (see FBP message board), the news is having and effect

SKULLINS

I can't believe this.

This is definitely because he just passed away. I can't count how many copies I had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/191124237340?lpid=82&item=191124237340&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

That's insane...

-slym

I 2nd that motion of insanity.... :screwy:

hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARRIOR-1-COMIC-BOOK-NEAR-MINT-ULTIMATE-WARRIOR-WWF-WWE-HOT-/201070717551?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ed0bfaa6f

081be473-50f1-4813-a42e-08e92454f33e_zps98b04fa4.jpg

This one might do better, limited to 300.

photo2_zpsca5130e0.jpg

Collider #1 (the first issue of Federal Bureau of Physics before they change the title) is making a jump. Last week, the first issue sold for cover price, but now it's jumping to 10 or 15 bucks. They just announced the DC optioned the movie with Warner Brothers. While it might be the next RIPD (see FBP message board), the news is having and effect

SKULLINS

Some dude sellinghopf, man that dude is quick to adjust his prices.

SKULLINS

I've seen plenty of issues that haven't been inflated...yet. Or haven't been inflated by the Buy It Now crowd. Several auctions with cheaper issues.

SKULLINS

I've seen plenty of issues that haven't been inflated...yet. Or haven't been inflated by the Buy It Now crowd. Several auctions with cheaper issues.

There were 10 copies at my LCS. I grabbed 3 that were decent. Spines were a mess...anyone else seeing that?

#34 (Bucky becomes the new Cap) the one to stock up on now while they are still cheap. There are a couple of variants also.

I can see Cap #11 taking off too. Great Winter Soldier cover and origin of the Winter Soldier.

#34 (Bucky becomes the new Cap) the one to stock up on now while they are still cheap. There are a couple of variants also.

Is that vol. 5?

I'm getting the feeling that the movies are headed towards a Civil War type storyline, especially if Chris Evans' Steve Rogers is killed off in the movie universe.

Is that vol. 5?

I'm getting the feeling that the movies are headed towards a Civil War type storyline, especially if Chris Evans' Steve Rogers is killed off in the movie universe.

Yeah - Vol. 5

Just noticed it was discussed in another thread

Cheap copies of Captain America 34 seem like a good grab...

Slabbed 9.8's are definitely still cheap, I was able to get both of these in the past 6 months for under $130 combined:

10513976883_a4c4c8bee3_c.jpg

Cap 6 is a fenomenon.

I have two copies, 9.6 9.8 candidates, and I am tempted to submit them, but I am afraid that by the time they are slabbed, the hype could be gone.

What do you think? Sell raw or slab them?

He's signed for 7 movies or something crazy like that. There has never been a precedence like this to go by. Could be a $250 book by the next movie.