• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,825 posts in this topic

Changes topic back to...

1. Makin' Monies

2. Hoarding for Beginners

3. Obsessive Compulsive Rants

4. I am better than you because...

5. When nerds were NERDS

6. Lyria Exchange/Comichron YEAH!!! on tumblr

7. Tips for Dips

8. I blow on cards

9. Google Plus really hates you

10. I like hearing myself speak

How long have you been "lurking" around here. hm

I've been reading this forum for over a year. I only recently made an account, and that's simply to be part of the community. I like collecting, I'm not a seller; and I'm sure I'm at least 4 of those things on that list!

don't sweat it, the legits have nothing to be concerned about. The illegits get busted and run out of town rather quickly.

:whee:

Changes topic back to...

1. Makin' Monies

5. When nerds were NERDS

7. Tips for Dips

8. I blow on cards

+10

Changes topic back to...

1. Makin' Monies

5. When nerds were NERDS

7. Tips for Dips

8. I blow on cards

+10

11. Bashing Larry*

I've been lurking just as long

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

I put this out there to see if there would be any interest and if its a potential future buy comic. Star Wars Tales #19, only appearance of Ben Skywalker, son of Luke. Potentially in new movie...of course, that is a big if.

Star War Tales #19

If we're playing that game, STAR WARS : DARK EMPIRE II # 5 (of 6) is the first appearance of Han Solo's son who turns into some kind of Darth character? And he's suppose to be big in the new movies or something.

Why would the comics go up in value but the actual books that the comics are based on not? It doesn't make sense. This star wars new character thing is weird / confusing / Judge dreadful.

I put this out there to see if there would be any interest and if its a potential future buy comic. Star Wars Tales #19, only appearance of Ben Skywalker, son of Luke. Potentially in new movie...of course, that is a big if.

Star War Tales #19

If we're playing that game, STAR WARS : DARK EMPIRE II # 5 (of 6) is the first appearance of Han Solo's son who turns into some kind of Darth character? And he's suppose to be big in the new movies or something.

Why would the comics go up in value but the actual books that the comics are based on not? It doesn't make sense. This star wars new character thing is weird / confusing / Judge dreadful.

I could see Dark Empire II #5 gold rising in value.Tales 19 I'm not sure. Solo's kid's have been rumored to be the focal point of the new films for a while. I have read nothing on Ben Skywalker though it is interesting to know that he only had one appearance. There are certain characters from the Star Wars comics that people do want the first comic appearances of but most of those Luke, Lea etc all appear in the early Marvel issues and are already pricey. But other's like Yoda and Fett first appear later and are sought after.

Went to a small show this weekend. Manifest Destiny was definitely pulling some bigger bucks.

I expect this at the larger shows with bigger vendors. It caught me off-guard at this smaller show.

Variant #1 was pulling a nice chunk of change.

Guess nobody cared about Nyx #3 anymore. Bought a few for almost nothing.

Patrick

Went to a small show this weekend. Manifest Destiny was definitely pulling some bigger bucks.

I expect this at the larger shows with bigger vendors. It caught me off-guard at this smaller show.

Variant #1 was pulling a nice chunk of change.

Guess nobody cared about Nyx #3 anymore. Bought a few for almost nothing.

Patrick

Everything has its time.

MD is just really fresh right now. History based fictions/fantasy are really starting to have a draw to people. Had Uber not gone variant crazy in the beginning it might have the kind of appeal that MD does now, I still personally love the story in Uber.

For those that like history based television shows, I strongly suggest Turn on AMC, it was good out the gate.

030.jpg

I'd buy this one now....

Market rate is $10. A bargain

Amongst the many things this book has going for it is the 1st Morlun.

Morlun is the big bad that appears in this years Marvel FCBD offering & is the main focal point of the spidey titles for six months in 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlun

Edited by LarrysComics