• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,821 posts in this topic

Is anyone actually READING Fbp? Because, it's damn good. It was good to begin with and has remained consistent. The art is incredible.

Jumped on at the beginning. The opening panels with the "nature of your emergency...physics?" introduction hooked me. Love the concept, the story, and the art. Haven't read 9, yet.

Collider #1 (the first issue of Federal Bureau of Physics before they change the title) is making a jump. Last week, the first issue sold for cover price, but now it's jumping to 10 or 15 bucks. They just announced the DC optioned the movie with Warner Brothers. While it might be the next RIPD (see FBP message board), the news is having and effect

SKULLINS

Some dude sellinghopf, man that dude is quick to adjust his prices.

Man, that dude sellinghopf was slow in raising his price....hahaha. :whistle:

what the hell do I know about high frequency trading. (shrug)

Wow. I miss Andy. He would love this news.

Does anyone remember if these were initially available at Midtown comics retail locations, I distinctly remember buying every single variant was they were coming out for The wake, hinterkind, basically all the variants for the Vertigo titles, but I don't remember seeing this one in the store on release day.

Collider #1 (the first issue of Federal Bureau of Physics before they change the title) is making a jump. Last week, the first issue sold for cover price, but now it's jumping to 10 or 15 bucks. They just announced the DC optioned the movie with Warner Brothers. While it might be the next RIPD (see FBP message board), the news is having and effect

SKULLINS

Some dude sellinghopf, man that dude is quick to adjust his prices.

Man, that dude sellinghopf was slow in raising his price....hahaha. :whistle:

what the hell do I know about high frequency trading. (shrug)

What

what's a good price for a run of captain america 5th series 1-50 raw, with #6 being the captain america cover? i'm the underbidder at $160, but i don't think the high bidder is more than a bid away from being the underbidder. i'd really like to read the series, and afterwards, be able to sell it for my money back or a small profit.

I think it was $21.25.

It was ;)

you thief!! you got a deal!

I couldn't pass on it. I assume if the regular cover is selling for 20. I think I could get 100 for the 1:25 Variant. Then again it could go for stupid money, as I don't there would be many orders for a new title.

what's a good price for a run of captain america 5th series 1-50 raw, with #6 being the captain america cover? i'm the underbidder at $160, but i don't think the high bidder is more than a bid away from being the underbidder. i'd really like to read the series, and afterwards, be able to sell it for my money back or a small profit.

I just sold a Cap 1-50, 600-617 run for $189. It has the variant for #6 though.

Is anyone actually READING Fbp? Because, it's damn good. It was good to begin with and has remained consistent. The art is incredible.

Top of my pull list every month, loving this book. Highly recommended, real chill tone.