• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I've yet to see any Millar book really take off because of a movie. I'm still hoping for Nemesis tho

I like the trailer for this one any yes Nemesis would be awesome.

I couldn't imagine the rating Nemesis would get. That book was way over the top. I really like the pure evil of the villain, but man some of the plot in that book was just mind blowing.

This one is heating up again. It looks like the market continues to speak about the true first appearance of Spawn!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Malibu-Sun-13-First-Appearance-of-Spawn-Comic-Book-REAL-Official-1st-Printing-/301186420679?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item46201c0fc7

Also MCS ships as well as it grades. A ton of Ebayers could learn a lot from the service they provide. My only gripe with them is that they are often quick to block an Ebayer who request a refund based on grade. This is actually odd because if you buy directly from them they are infinitely patient and accommodating.

You could learn lots from Tank Comics. He posts here, fast shipping, no shills, perfect packaging. MCS is good, but no one beats Tank.

You could learn lots from Tank Comics. He posts here, fast shipping, no shills, perfect packaging. MCS is good, but no one beats Tank.

TankComics on eBay is our very own ItsJustRyan and he truly is a class act. (thumbs u

And now we have V-Wars with a pilot written by the guy who did Dexter and Smallville.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=52961

Sadly, this doesn't matter like it used to.

But, I have a stack of these. :banana:

Let the good times roll.

Its true. Last year, a TV deal sparked a run on inventories. This year, not so much. (shrug)